Great Cover Art

Yay or Nay on this? DC Pride 2023 #1 (Cover F - 1:50 Variant)

1 Like

Nay there’s a foil open order of it. But if you want a nice drop dread gorgeous Harley, Frison card stock Harley Quinn #30

3 Likes

Yay at cover price :partying_face:

JTC Negative Variant

1 Like

Noticed a number of JTC negatives coming up based on listings. Blade 1, Moon Knight 25, and ASM 31

No cover art for Blade #1 yet, Moon Knight #25, or ASM #31 yet.

You know what else I have noticed? A ton of Frank Miller cover price variants:

This one I like.

This one is ok, may still pick it up.

And, well, this one.

1 Like

I like Miller’s weird scratchy style on Moon Knight. The others are okay.

1 Like

Foil variant of this Frison cover, much easier and cheaper than the 1:100 will be a nice add to my foil collection

1 Like

Glad I sold mine some time ago

1 Like

Can someone explain to me the “Mexican” foil craze going on? I get that it’s popular covers in a foil reprint. But, why are these Mexican? Are these non-Marvel approved high-quality bootlegs?

1 Like

because idiots i mean people didnt buy books in the 90s and see shinny covers as awesome

3 Likes

La Mole makes a bunch of reprints with shiny foil covers and since Mexico is so close to the US its much easier for people to get their hands on and sell, I know at least 4 different sellers who got a bunch of the Frison foil to sell

1 Like

Probably cause it’s done for Mexican Comic Cons :stuck_out_tongue: no different than any other limited print con exclsuives from other countries.

I have a friend who lives in Mexico and would go to La Mole. He said it was always a great time.

Wish I could find a bigger version. Death of venom verse connecting cover by Dell’Otto

5 Likes

Can I hate the title but love that cover?

1 Like

As always I know folks are hit and miss on ole J. Scott C.
I happen to like it and this one is is good. (Realizing it is par for the course for him).

3 Likes

There are a couple of good Red Monika covers for the series. I love the JSC but also like this one

5 Likes

I was so excited about Battle Chasers coming back until I read Joe Madureiras not doing the interior artwork. So I’ll be passing.

1 Like