Great Cover Art

I was not aware of this either…definitely kills the excitement for me also…bummer…

1 Like

Still some cool covers including the JSC one and I’m sure Madureiras will do one of Red Monika also.

I like Joe mad but i dont mind Ludo Lulabi doing the art. They have a great dynamic style that’s perfect for battle chasers. And lets face it as much as I like Joe Mad if he had to do thr art for the new battle chasers we’d have to wait another 20 years

Shit, I’m still salivating over his Ultimates 3 Artwork. It’s disappointing because I think most are fans of his stellar artwork and not his writing. He’s had years to do any artwork for this series.

Knight Terrors #3 variant :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve seen some of the preview pages for Battle Chasers. The art looks very similar to Mad’s anime style. I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s not like he got Jeff Lemire doing the art. Now that would be a bummer.

1 Like

Hey, I like Jeff Lemire’s art!

I’m seeing Lemire this weekend as he’s here for a local show. I’ll ask him for a signature and tell him “please no sketch” :grin:

1 Like

Classic

1 Like

4 Likes

the best among the covers which is really odd for a WW title

Yeah… that is the best of the covers I think by Ortega… Wonder Woman #800 (Cover E - Belen Ortega Card Stock Variant)

Cover by Sozomaika

5 Likes

Danny Ketch Ghost Rider #3 (of 5)

Danny Ketch Ghost Rider #3 (of 5)

Sweet cover. Reminds me of the actual “VHS” movie

1 Like

I love Sozo’s work! This included.

My only caveat with the book is it is Top Cow. They haven’t done anything in years.

3 Likes

Same here, I don’t spec on Top Cow books sadly… sometimes just a good read, nothing more or less.

1 Like

I completely forgot that Top Cow existed as an imprint still!

1 Like

Witchblade, Fathom and The Darkness are about the only characters I collect from Top Cow.

1 Like