Great Cover Art

The belt buckles seem to be working… perfectly?

1 Like

I

1 Like

Titans: Beast World 1 Artgerm

1 Like

I doubt there’s a hidden gem art piece of White Widow available… First appearance was in Marvel Knights: Wave 2 Sketchbook #1 (1998) which is still affordable book. But I think most go after Inhumans #5 from 1999 as first appearance (brief), but still very affordable book as well.

1 Like

2 of the 3 9.8s on mycomicshop have “scuffing to case, debris in case, scuffing to inner well” (i.e. terrible case quality)

Seriously - when is Emmit Kelly, Clarabell and Bozo down in Sarasota going to clean up their act? Isolated issues - sure, it happens. But it’s epidemic down there

3 Likes

Her first cover appearance is that variant of Black Widow 1 I think.

Yeah, I think Black Widow #2 was first non variant, although, she wasn’t technically White Widow then… just another Black Widow… Trying to find the #1 variant…

This is the one!

Yep, I’ve got one of those variants laying around I need to list.

1 Like

There’s the Dynamic Forces variant that has her on the cover as well. So two first cover appearances for BW1.

Green Arrow #7 1:25

5 Likes

I know folks love or hate him. I like this.
I noticed he now has his wife doing all his coloring. No complaints from me.

1 Like

I had that one in my new catalog review sight unseen. Knew it would be good.

1 Like

Amazing Spider-Man #40 Ski Chalet Variant

Any luck finding What If…? Dark Tomb Of Dracula #1 D 1:100 Artgerm at a reasonable price?

I think I posted it on the New Ratio Variant TFAW thread

I saw your posting. When I went to the site it showed one in stock but I was unable to purchase it.

Someone grabbed it then most likely.

never did. Ill wait a year to pick it up lol

Count Crowley: Mediocre Midnight Monster Hunter #3 (Tula Lotay Variant Cover)

3 Likes