Great Cover Art

This one hits me right in the gonads.

1 Like

This is amazing.

11 Likes

Well, dang.

1 Like

Not really a fan of Parrillo but I like what he did here.

GUN HONEY COLLISION COURSE #2

3 Likes

Too expensive for the japanese title virgin at 39.99
but awesome cover (english title version is 19.99)

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/2342139

3 Likes

That is a great cover, but they will come down in price or go on sale, it is midtown

3 Likes

Rey Mysterio Jr is launching the Luchaverse comic book. So far as I can tell it is a two part mini series.

I have been a Rey Mysterio Jr fan since the mid-late 90s, he has always been one of my favorite along with Sting and Stone Cold. Rey is also a big comic book fan and and has modified his “costume” to look like Batman a few times.

I likely wasn’t going to pick up the book, but this cool Hulk 181 meets Superman vs Muhammad Ali homage was too cool to pass up!

3 Likes

@BatmanFan I wonder if Dirty Dom makes an appearance.

1 Like

Maybe! I’m kind of hoping for some Eddie Guerrero or Juventud Guerrero inclusion.

2 Likes

Graveyard Club #1 (Of 2) E 1:20 Jenny Frison Variant (09/18/2024) Boom

Issue #2 (the regular A cover) for Werewolf by Night Red Band #2.
I just never get tired of E.M Gist’s art.

3 Likes

Two things Gist does well. Star Wars, and Horror/Monsters.

He does other things well too, but these often stand out.

3 Likes

Speaking of Gist…apparently he’s doing artwork for Tool now…?

That’s pretty cool.

4 Likes

now were talking. Maynard and Gist!

Deadpool Wolverine WWIII #3 Movie Variant

1 Like

I was thinking that might be a good cover down the road for them to sign…

1 Like

While the Disco theme is sort of odd, I actually like this (I am a fan of Campbell however so there is some inherent bias).

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Disco is cool when done right.

I’m so pumped for HELLO DARKNESS. Here’s Dekal’s cover for issue 1. I don’t know exactly what’s going on here, but we need more of this. Take risks. Push boundaries. Be ART.

8 Likes