Gunslinger Spawn #7-Help

Most of you are far more knowledgeable on the ordering of products than I am.
I really like this cover, but don’t see it on TFAW or the other places I order from. My shop says they don’t see it either?

Not an actual cover. Artist did the artwork to the blank cover.

1 Like

@monopolyjackson Thanks a million!!!

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Impulse seems to have it up for sale.

3 Likes

So, turns out it is a new cover…announced today.

@Devildog this wasn’t on Previews when I checked earlier

2 Likes

Stopped buying Spawn stuff again, but this cover looks good. Can anyone chime in on the quality of the stories so far ?

1 Like

@DocCRR
I’m a huge fan of Gunslinger Spawn, but largely because I love Angel Medina’s work and the stories he’s told me about his creation.

So, while I love the look…I can’t say I recommend the book for it’s story. If the whole book was pictures I’d be ok! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @monopolyjackson! Off to order a couple!

3 Likes

Spawn stories suck, especially if Todd writes them. You buy Spawn cause you like the covers and the character and maybe if you’re a fanboy from the early 90s. But you don’t buy because of the superior writing or story, because that’s never going to happen!

1 Like

someone needs to create the mcfarlane milking a cow meme
\one month white blacks followed by black blanks

I’m a big fan of ~$2.10 pre-foc white blanks (with discount). Where/when can you get them cheaper? I rarely see good sketches on the black blanks though.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Available through our resident LCS’s :wink:

1 Like

Gunslinger has an engaging story and excellent artwork. One of my favorites presently

2 Likes

The cover art is great, but I’m burned out on the different Spawn books and different covers. Have ordered this cover though, and will check it out.

SPOILERS for the new villain!!!

Gunslinger Spawn #7 (Cover A - Henriques)
Gunslinger Spawn #7 (Cover B - Blank Sketch Cover)
Gunslinger Spawn #7 (Cover C - Keane)

spawn7_villain2

3 Likes

Hope you guys ordered some :smiley:

1 Like

Ooooh nice

1 Like

So there’s no McFarlane cover?

Not that I saw. I’m digging what we see here. Grabbed two of each cover.

1 Like