HA Ha

Did a search only found the variant post… what’s the talk on this book? I found the idea interesting and seen it mentioned here in passing. Might grab a copy to see how it is. Thoughts spec wise?

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed Ice Cream Man so I’ll be checking it out. As for spec, like with all indies, issue 1 and that’s only if it gets optioned in the future.

2 Likes

Yep, I bought it because I like anthology type short stories and enjoy Ice Cream Man. I think the popularity of Ice Cream Man sort of brought attention to it that wouldn’t have been there otherwise.

I’m hoping it plays to more of the creepy/horror type stories personally. Certainly worth a buy/read.

1 Like

I like evil clowns so I prordered 6 copies and a cgc of cover A. I will be buying the other issues if they also feature evil clowns.

1 Like

I got ice cream man late. I like the horror aspect of it. Ok cool. Thanks fellas appreciate the input.

1 Like

I’ve been following the trends for how this comic has been selling at various retailers and it sold out at a really quick pace at many online retailers, and is being limited to only a few copies at TFAW and Midtown. If the story is at all good this has some potential to be a book to make a good profit off of.

2 Likes

Problem is it’s a mini

I don’t usually go for store variants but ThirdEye still has theirs for sale that looks great. Limited to 500 and no virgin/sketch/B&W versions as I hate when variants have variants of themselves.

https://shop.thirdeyecomics.com/product/hahathirdeye/

3 Likes

Wonder if that’ll be even hotter after the mayhem today.

Who is the target audience of this cover?. If you like him, then why would you want him as a clown. If you dislike him, then why would you want anything of him at all.

2 Likes

wouldn’t surprise me, if it spiked up

Some people just collect political stuff, maybe them? It’s hard to say. Some comics with Trump were clearly pro and others were very clearly anti. The way America is so divided that I doubt it may ever heal I’m sure somebody is into the cover who maybe gets a kick out of all this mess?

1 Like

On another note, I’ve had people terrified of clowns say they hate these comics and any variants. I know people with a real phobia who said they won’t go in a comic store if this is visible.

remember the aoc cover that spiked up to like 400

I do remember the AOC Wonder Woman cover. I got it cheap and flipped it quick. The person who bought it was in fact someone who collected political stuff moreso than comics.

2 Likes

This books a solid $20.

1 Like

Nice. Got all 3 main covers. Waiting for the 2nd print to go live. Seen the image jus cant find it anywhere

1 Like

Yeah I’m waiting for the second print as well. Just a nice simple white cover. I’ve only gotten 1A&B, 2B & 3B.

1 Like

Same here @ToddW. 1 of each. But the 2nd print is creepy Im thinking Ishall get 2. If the FOC is this week definitely getting 2.

2 Likes