HA Ha

Read this today, pretty good. Extremely in the same vein as ice cream man (obvi it’s the same writer), and clowns are a horror icon nowadays, looking like it will be a good book. Picked up just 1 cover A before as wasn’t sure how it would read.

Grabbed 2 each of covers A and B. Long hold for me. Might go see if I can find any more in the wild.

1 Like

Yeah definitely not a long hold for me and will probably list them when I get them. I don’t see an anthology mini series holding any long term value. I see virtually no chance of it being optioned. Just my opinion.

1 Like

the trump variant will hold value. life imitates art

3 Likes

Yikes dude, docmanhattan comment was extremely tame and innocent enough, no need for that kind of inflammatory accusations. @agentpoyo

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it’s a miniseries. That might change things for me.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Is there any connection between Ice Cream Man 8 (cover B) and HAHA?

1 Like

no, not the same clown, hair face and costume are different

But look at the nose…

3 Likes

2nd Print up at TFAW

2 Likes

Oooooh, a crossover?

1 Like

Next I’m gonna see key collector post “KEY COLLECTOR ALERT CLOWN IN HAHA 1 1ST APPEARED IN ICE CREAM MAN 8”

5 Likes

Key Collector is promoting the store variant from Gotham City Comics (Trump version), seems like a pump and dump.

1 Like

Ugh. Don’t make me post comments to defend Key Collector. lol Anything with a sitting or former president, especially one with so much controversy surrounding them like Trump is just going to be collectible. The cover alone is a legit key for some collectors.

With what, 300 made, there are 40 sold listings and 8 currently for sale. It’s like a comic ponzi scheme all by itself.

This is what Key Plays while they’re creating new alerts… :wink:

That trump one isn’t bad and I can see people wanting it. The kirkham one I thought looked awful

1 Like

the trump variant, sat unsold untill the dc riot, than it got scooped up, i normally have no qualms about calling out the pumpers, not sure this is one

1 Like

Key Collector does key of the week for Gotham City Comics on a regular basis (i.e. most weeks there is a key recommended by Gotham City Comics). If that wasn’t the case I would not be suspicious. I never found a print run listed for it originally which kept me from ordering.