HA Ha

Geez… maybe someone is throwing them a few bones their way to promote (pump) their books… :wink:

1 Like

print run was only listed on homepage for some reason, 500 trade dress, 300 virgin

1 Like

I have one of the 300 virgin variants on order, so have no issues with the price going up. :partying_face:

1 Like

key collector always shouts out some stores and jim “full of shit” comics

1 Like

Read #1 this Wed and really liked it. I have a full run of Ice Cream Man so that was probably to be expected =)

1 Like

Same, #1 was enjoyable, very strange, just like Ice Cream Man which I am a fan of

1 Like

I picked up my one copy today and was really just going to flip it but I read it first (haha, not an unread copy)… and I liked it so now I’ve pre-ordered 2 and 3.

That’s how they getcha

1 Like

The second print should be a tiny print run. Just going on how long it was available to order. Correct me if I’m wrong but it was like a day or two max. I ordered it as soon as it came up on 1/14 and FOC was 1/15.

Still available at TFAW. Pre-order prices on the bay are still low.

On the fence - I like the cover, but I’m not usually into horror.

Just going on what my TFAW preorders show. I’m locked into my copies and FOC was showing as the 15th. I’m tempted to read them first but if prices stay where they are I sell soon and read it digitally.

I’ve weirdly (for me, I’m also not into horror) gotten into some horror-related comics lately. This one is actually a pretty good read.

I got a copy of the 2nd print in the hopes that they continue the theme for the 2nds through the series. They’d make a cool collection… sort of Insane Clown Posse cover pictures but for a comic.

2 Likes

Seeing Monday as FOC when I just logged into PullBox.

Imgur

2 Likes

Due to Monday being a holiday, some stores opted to move their FOC back to Friday.

3 Likes

FOC is on Monday. Plenty of sellers on Ebay. It wont be a tiny “print run”.

1 Like

Makes sense on earlier FOC. My shop is Sundays prior to them opening. Thus my weekly alarm to make sure I have what I want ordered haha.

Anybody care about the second print of #1? Saw Anthony posted on pics of the week it’s sold out at TFAW and Midtown. Thoughts?

Grabbed a few copies.

1 Like

Preordered one. LCS had 2-3 copies when I picked my pulls up today

1 Like

It’s a pretty cool cover (I’d love it if they did a 2nd print set for all six issues like that). You can still get it for ~cover (plus some stupidly high shipping costs for many listings) on eBay.

1 Like