Hasbro Marvel Legends Megathread

There’s going to be a Marvel Legends retro drop at 1PM Pacific today over here:

1 Like

Nevermind. It’s Mjolnir restocks:

Showing up in some Targets.

Looks like a space ninja

I know its not marvel legends but what if Hasbro smoking making these figures $50??

Hasbro is greedy. Has been for awhile

1 Like

Marvel Vs Capcom Iron man! (I know its the modular armor but I first saw the design and most associate it with MvC) also comes witj proton cannon

1 Like

All the reveals kinda lame 27th marvel legends Cyclops, Dark Phoenix and Spiral look all right, Daredevil 3 pack I guess you would buy it for Elektra but there’s already a white outfit Elektra out there

1 Like

Im hyped for Cyclops cause I need one for my 90s X-Men figure. Not a big spiral fan but that figure looked amazing

But no red daredevil for years. I’m def buying the 3pack

Really stuck it to everyone that preordered the Mojo Multipack by releasing MOjo and now Longshot separately.

1 Like

Again, it’s all about greed with Hasbro

Thats gotta be $120

1 Like

Nah id say 89.00

What if Gamora

1 Like

Saw Ironheart at my Target extra $10 more than a regular Marvel Legends figure and doesn’t come with anything special that would call for any kind of price increase.

1 Like

In Canada, the Hasbro Classified Series, in the last 12 months, has gone from $29.99 to $35.99 and are now $44.99. They literally have marked up the series by 50% over the last calendar year, while all other toy companies have had no increase. Hasbro sucks. Period.

1 Like

1 Like