Hasbro Marvel Legends Megathread

Amazon Exclusive

Should be back in stock shortly

1 Like

Just $130 for characters pretty much no one cares about, except for Spider-Man who is on a crappy body buck.

1 Like

Yeah, for most of these Amazon exclusives (Gorr, Spidey 5 pack, Venom 3 pack) they usually go on sale at some point.
But for that Spidey 5 pack it will need to be a hefty discount for me to bite.

What do you mean? You don’t love household names like Silvermane? Lol.

And who doesn’t like the Human Fly, who stayed up all night dying his underwear?

I want this but not at that price. Hopefully holiday sale

Weird my Zombie Scarlet Witch and Zombie Iron Man already shipped and arriving tomorrow, was suppose to release March 2023.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-legends-series-marvel-legends-series-marvels-sentry-black-panther/ID=300430730-product

1 Like

that’s cool

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/marvel-marvel-legends-series-marvels-moonstone/ID=300432637-product

1 Like

I’m not much of a Marvel Legends collector, and when I do snag Legends its usually to display alongside my Cap or Donny Cates collections. However, this recently revealed original Yondu is pretty awesome! I might have to snag it!

How in the hell is Hasbro really going to put Spider-Woman on a card with Spider-Man as the top billing? Further more, this costume is from the most recent and really fun runs on the character, which had nothing to do with Spider-Man…

Seems like a weird marketing decision from hasbro, no build a figure yet the figures have no accessories and even more expensive than usual. Beyond spider-man and chasm and spider-woman are just repaints of already existing figures and only miles and elektra have uniquely sculpted parts. I wonder if the retro card is them saying Eff it people will buy up spider-man and our retro lines are doing decent so lets add them together. Also hasbro has done this before cause they had an armored dare devil figure based off the packaging from the old toys based off the series yet he never looked like that in the show

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hopefully this means no more headless Transformers figures plaguing the isles.

The planet was their top priority until their profits took a hit. Lol. Hypocrits everywhere.

1 Like

I’m glad they came to their senses, however they got there. I’m not buying a figure I can’t inspect the paint of first.

Not just paint, but whole parts missing or the figure can be flat out swapped. People were swapping when windowed packaging was everywhere.