Hasbro Marvel Legends Megathread

Haven’t heard this one.

Kids (I assume/hope) keep taking heads off of them, which as you can imagine is super frustrating. There’s all kinds of examples on the transformers subreddit, and probably other forums.

Finally got the No Way Hone 3 pack. I was most excited for Tobey because I had to original Toybiz super articulated figure from back in the day and it was my favorite Spider-Man figure but honestly this new one is disappointing and the weakest of the 3. He doesn’t really have any sculpted muscle definition so he looks more like a dad in cosplay. Tom and Andrew are great and Andrew is the best figure out of the 3 with great design on the texture. Unfortunately they don’t come with masked heads so they’ll probably come when individually released.

Dad bod Spidey for the win.

Can I ask WTF Elektra DD has to do with Spider-Man? Especially retro Spider-Man as her taking up the mantle happened approx 25 issues ago??

3 Likes

hasbro does that all the time, remember people thinking ai iron man was gonna be in shang chi cause of the toy being in the shang chi wave? sleepwalker in multiverse of madness wave,better to not overthink these things

1 Like

Have you seen the “100 years of Disney” homage cover variants? Why does Marvel think an homage to Fantastic Four #1:should be on an amazing Spider-Man book?

2 Likes

I’ve gotten to the point where everything that doesn’t make sense can be explained by “many folks just aren’t all that bright” OR the “wow! … that’s cool!” (even if dumb) factor.

This is probably the latter

1 Like

The operate in the same city? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Every time I see Elektra’s last name it makes me want Nachos

1 Like

I might make chicken garlic nachos for dinner tomorrow.

What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?

1 Like

TARGET exclusives

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-legends-retro-spider-man-moon-knight-extreme-articulation/

2 Likes

Those look great

1 Like

spider-man is a reissue

I hate the virtue signaling windowless packaging. I passed on the original plastic free packaging one because I had a feeling they would back pedal when sales went down and end up re-releasing some stuff on cards with bubbles. They love to re-release Spider-man figures. The retro card looks awesome. I’m getting one this time around.

1 Like

hasbro announced theyre not doing windowless packaging anymore

We love and care about the environment SO MUCH!!! Just not as much as profit$$$$

5 Likes

1 Like

The Spider-man and Moon Knight figures go live today at 9am

2 Likes