Hawkeye. Spoilers imminent

That was so good! Love how the theme/intro reflects Aja’s art style.

I’m hooked!

Nice little murder/mystery we’ve got going on….seems a little too obvious who the suspect is. Expecting a plot twist.

2 Likes

Pretty solid 2 episodes. If the rest of the 4 episodes keeps this pace, it’s going to be a great season.

1 Like

You guys want spoilers…heres one I mentioned months ago:

1 Like

That a new actor?

Nope. just some added CGI & prosthetics.

Yeah, with the Echo being introduced seems like it’s a shoe-in. The x-mas tree is on theme.

Could even be a end credits scene.

Damnit. If this is real I’m gonna have to start admitting the Netflix shows might, “Count,” in the continuity. I’ll never admit that Agents of SHIELD counted until I’m forced to, however.

1 Like

Episode 3 out today!

It was good.

1 Like

So is there also a stand alone Echo show planned for the future? Sorry, I’m out of the loop as to what is in production and what has been announced. I just watch the shows as they come out. Interesting to see how they MCU’d Echo’s origin. MCU always seems to find a way to add a little twist that doesn’t have to follow the source material 100% but works out for the overall stories.

Can we all agree that Uncle is Wilson Fisk? Episode 3 was solid with a bunch of laugh out loud moments and one (the son’s call) that almost had a tear in my eye. Pym arrow was a lot more effects than I was expecting on a Disney Plus show. Bonus points for getting Pizza Dog to smile. A+

2 Likes

Yes it was Kingpin the garage was even named FATMAN GARAGE

3 Likes

Agreed-- Kingpin! Simply based on the size of “Uncles” arm and suit lol .

I don’t know how you can do the Echo story/character properly without him. While they strayed a bit from her origins with Ronin replacing Daredevil it works well enough thus far and I’m good.

Very happy they incorporated signing/hearing loss/deaf culture to a great degree…makes many of my patients so happy to see that in a Marvel film.

1 Like

The more I think about it, the more I’m wondering if all the Kingpin clues might be some misdirection. There is one other option if they wanted to put a step before giving us the Kingpin. The other option would be Leland Owlsley (the Owl). I could very well see them saving the Kingpin as the "big boss’ and seeing Echo vs Kazi (fully embracing the Clown persona) working for the Owl in her spinoff.

Such a great episode. They are doing this one so well. They are really aging the last original MCU Avengers out well.

I actually set aside time to watch these… I’m really liking them. They cast Kate perfectly.

it’s been good. definitely D’Onofrio’s voice in that scene.

My 9 yr old daughter tried archery this fall and really wants a bow with suction cup arrows for x-mas. She saw a cheap one in 5 Below.

So I had to show her a few scenes of Kate Bishop. Who knows, maybe next Halloween that’s who she’ll want to dress up as.

5 Likes

Marvel is so good with casting it’s kind of ridiculous, but this one feels like another level. I’m so invested in her character and performance already. Her timing is fantastic and the chemistry with Renner might be my favorite between two characters in the MCU so far.

I think we’ll see a lot of purple archers next Halloween.

6 Likes

When you’re nominated for an academy award at age 14…future is so bright…ya gotta wear shades.

2 Likes