Hawkeye. Spoilers imminent

I watched the episode last night… I failed to catch her name in the show (except the Bombshell part)… but I was also sleepy too…

Hawkeye 3 is now on a Trending list…

Only if cameos and cover Appearances are involved.

Kingpin​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Thought that could be Ana Kravinoff there was a couple hunting clues in the house decorations not as obvious as taxidermy on the wall or anything. Only problem is Ana has never been in a Black Widow book or been contact with them she’s only been in Spider-Man and Inhuman books. Also I dont think the age lines up with Spider-Man currently.

2 Likes

I think it more likely that Ana will appear in the the Kraven movie. I’d imagine Marvel owns the rights since she was created after the bankruptcy. I definitely want to see her appear in other media as I’ve got a stockpile of her first appearances including several newsstands.

1 Like

So Kingpin confirmed? Nice

I’m scared if we have Kingpin and such eventually Agents of SHIELD will actually count in Marvel cinematic continuity and I’ll have to apologize to @Alana for always arguing with her when she starts insisting it counts in the MCU.

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok… I’m really enjoying the show, but I do have one complaint.
I’m a big fan of Echo and always have been, but they haven’t really captured so much of what makes her great.

1. The very spiritualistic/naturalistic/mystic source of her overall persona (which granted is difficult vs written text (thoughts). I can deal with that omission I guess.
  2. Her powers, photographic reflexes. She’s not “just” a tough lady who can fight. If she’s going on to her own show and possible interactions with other folks (certainly Daredevil)…she needs to be more than a MMA fighter with a thirst for revenge.
1 Like

Well, the Show is about Hawkeye and Kate Bishop. I’m sure they’ll develop into echo more in her own series.

Hey any chance that was Moongirl at the beginning of the latest Hawkeye episode the hair matched and Moongirl resides in New York she’s playing the piano like a young genius. :exploding_head:

1 Like

that scene wasnt in nyc

@D-Rog True, with regards to fleshing her out as a character/ her personality I suppose, but it won’t change the fact that they’ve presented her as someone who doesn’t have any “powers” so to speak.

Yup cause remember, when she was sitting down with Kate, she even said it was the first time she’s been in NYC.

2 Likes

Possoble…we’ll see if the scene is revisited come the cartoon or a what if episode…

Read other comments, that scene was not in NY. :wink:

That really looks like Moon Girl. Why would they specifically call out “We adopted,” and then show her. That has nothing to do with story. I don’t think location matters at all here.

I mean, we’re wrong a LOT here, but this makes a whole bunch of sense.

The black widows can’t have kids cause they’re made infertile so hence she probably wanted to have a family but cause she can’t give birth they had to adopt

1 Like

We’re? Pfftt… I’m never wrong! :wink: