Hawkeye. Spoilers imminent

@Mrwilson2105 Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Bombshell is part of the new Sinister 6 as well? We’ve had lots of conjecture and spec relative to that team in the last year or so (the female electro and such).

1 Like

I believe you are correct. Miles’ Sinister Six that debuted in Spiderman #234. I forget who else was in there with her off hand.

Will your comment turn into a Spec Alert in 3…2…1… :rofl:

In Spiderman 234 I think there was Bombshell, Hobgoblin, Sandman, Iron Spider, Electro and Spot as Sinister 6.

1 Like

Shall I just go ahead and write up an article now to beat you know who to the punch! :wink:

3 Likes

I see what you doing there… :rofl:

Where is the Star Wars “It’s A Trap” meme?

2 Likes

Unlike KCC, I would spend $1.99 a month for MonCalamariCollector App. I need to avoid all the comic traps I can…

I could start the article off with something like… "From a known source that has predicted other speculation… " :wink:

2 Likes

EVERY Wednesday is a trap… especially if you speculating hard with DC books :grin:

1 Like

I’ve written off DC for spec. Even back issue digging, I’m only looking for things like AH! covers to add to my collection.

1 Like

There is also talk that it could be the prior version of Bombshell (Wendy Conrad) from the 1983 Hawkeye series (1st app is in issue #3)?

I haven’t watched the episode yet…which version of Bombshell does it line up better with?

Definitely watch these on the secondary if this actually turns into anything:

Miles Morales #234

Hawkeye #3

Makes more sense this would end up being Bombshell from Hawkeye #3 though, pending her name (I haven’t watched the episode myself). Unless they start introducing characters from Earth-1610.

Bombshell of the Miles universe is in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #2 which is already kind of pricey due to being Miles 2nd appearance…

Nothing in Conrad’s history shows she was a police officer, etc. She was a mercenary though. But we all know they can rewrite how they see fit for the show.

After Wandavision I aint speccing on civies lol. That being said the show might be hinting that Clints wife is possibly an ex-shield agent or Mockingbird

1 Like

3rd app, but who’s counting?

Didn’t realize that book was trending upwards in price. Good to know.

Well, CHU Forum wasn’t the only one who noticed as a shit load of copies sold today on Hawkeye #3. Poyo didn’t write it up but I am gonna mention it on the main site.

And posted. Someone mentioned someone on Instagram as the originator for the reference on the book but can honestly say the forum is where I got it from.

Most places I’ve searched seemed convinced it’s Wendy Conrad.

Since the characters name was Wendy Conrad and her bag said Bombshell, now sure what people would have to argue over.

1 Like

Yes not worth the time, they already have too many main characters running around in this show now for me to spend a $1 on Hawkeye #3 and hope to make $10 flip.

7 Likes

I’m not… 2nd, 3rd… does it really matter after the first? :wink: