House Of Slaughter #1

Itā€™s too early for exclusives. There will be a bunch.

1 Like

You should put one up on your site, who knows some random high roller might buy it just because.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to!

2 Likes

when you do post it in the fb group for siktc, will probably get you a sale or 2

1 Like

TFAW has them on presale now. Cover A, B and Blank.

Its done! #Villain Gaming Listings - #122 by faele

BIG BALLERS ONLY :rofl:

2 Likes

Supposedly the 1:1000

2 Likes

ā€¦thatā€™s it?

1 Like

Wouldā€™ve been better if it was signed by Emilia or Keanu in red ink and numbered.

1 Like

Not a fan of landscape covers in a comic book tbh

There already are asking for big money.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve seen some 1:50 ratios selling for 10$. I have a tough time with ratios these days as itā€™s hard to say whatā€™s going to hold value but the Del Mundo House of Slaughter is such an amazing cover, I just donā€™t know if I can justify the expenditure.

HoS #2

Cover A Shehan

Cover B Dell Edera

Cover C Blank
Cover D Foil Dell Edera

Cover E 1:50 Koch

Cover F 1:100 Sook

From what some stores said Boom said apparently only 25 store exclusives allowed for house of slaughter

Only 25? Geezā€¦ why stop at 25ā€¦ might as well just let all stores who want to do an exclusive do oneā€¦

8 Likes

I think this is a title that the amount of exclusives just doesnā€™t matter. Maybe a couple of them will hit due to low print run. This is going to be so heavily ordered, weā€™ll see these on walls for cover price for years.

How many 1st appearances of secondary characters in these indie books ever matter? Walking Dead #19ā€¦ and thatā€™s about it.

Something is Killing the Children #1 is the book that will matter. Those super low print run books from 1-5 will matter. I donā€™t think HoS will matter at all when the show finally goes somewhere. I spec on damn near everything and Iā€™m not even bothering with this one.

2 Likes

Print runs donā€™t necessarily matter if the demand exceeds supply and availability. In terms of HOS, the issue I see here is this is a spin-off of SIKTC so that alone is a ding against the spec-ability of it. Spin-offs judging by past history donā€™t seem to carry the ā€œhotnessā€ of the original story they were spun off from. So yes, high print run will make it so much easier to get and obtain for quite some time as well before the potential ā€œdemandā€ exceeds the supply!

2 Likes

Sounds like the minimum print run for HOS exclusives has jumped up to 1,000, too. Stores know this is going to be a sh*tshow, so some have already started selling the books even though they canā€™t show the covers for a while yet.

Canā€™t remember the last time (if ever) store exclusives went on presale without a cover and sold out (at least in the US). Iā€™m a fan of Taoā€™s work and was going to wait to see the cover first but maybe I canā€™t. Big time FOMO.

The issue is also speculation. Because we know damn well a lot of people are gonna order 5 10 or 20 copies lol