House Of Slaughter #1

It could top NHOTL for biggest launch yet. I wont even try underestimating this esp SIKTC is in all time high right now after the adaptation news and Tynion being the talk of the town after massive titles under his belt.

500 is already so tough to get. 1000 is like an oasis in the Sahara.

The 1:500 and 1:1000 variants are going to be so over-priced, ya’ll can just forget it. Retailers will be asking stupid $$$$ just to make up the cost of the regular covers.

2 Likes

Y’all want a 1:1000 package :joy:

2 Likes

Sure, I dare you to offer one… :yum:

go for the inevitable 2nd print. Haven’t seen any store exclusives so maybe that’s a good thing

1 Like

It’s too early for exclusives. There will be a bunch.

1 Like

You should put one up on your site, who knows some random high roller might buy it just because.

1 Like

I’m going to!

2 Likes

when you do post it in the fb group for siktc, will probably get you a sale or 2

1 Like

TFAW has them on presale now. Cover A, B and Blank.

Its done! #Villain Gaming Listings - #122 by faele

BIG BALLERS ONLY :rofl:

2 Likes

Supposedly the 1:1000

2 Likes

…that’s it?

1 Like

Would’ve been better if it was signed by Emilia or Keanu in red ink and numbered.

1 Like

Not a fan of landscape covers in a comic book tbh

There already are asking for big money.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve seen some 1:50 ratios selling for 10$. I have a tough time with ratios these days as it’s hard to say what’s going to hold value but the Del Mundo House of Slaughter is such an amazing cover, I just don’t know if I can justify the expenditure.

HoS #2

Cover A Shehan

Cover B Dell Edera

Cover C Blank
Cover D Foil Dell Edera

Cover E 1:50 Koch

Cover F 1:100 Sook

From what some stores said Boom said apparently only 25 store exclusives allowed for house of slaughter