House Of Slaughter #1

Some have reported BOOM! stepped up their game in protecting books they sell directly and ship out. But yeah, the time I ordered from them, it was just horrid… I likely won’t ever order from them directly unless others start claiming it’s superb… but then again, I have zero desire to chase their marketing gimmicky additional printings…

1 Like

Onion Club premium annual subscribers variant

wonder how many people paid for that membership

If we don’t get a HaHa “House of Laughter” one-shot, we riot.

If I subscribed to the magazine I’ll be getting the variant?

You have pay to his Substack newsletter

Anyone read HoS #1 already? I must say I didn’t expect it and got me wanting more.

Really bummed he dropped the exclusive for his store at 7:30 AM which is when I’m running around getting kids ready to go to school, not checking email or hopping online yet.

1 Like

He was only selling 300 copies online. The rest, Im guessing, will be sold at conventions or maybe online at later date…

he said in newsletter like a week ago he would be dropping it today at 1030am est

I know. It’s not like I can change my kids’ school schedule because James said in an email. I can still be bummed at the time he dropped something even if he announced it ahead of time.

1 Like

Life = Nothing but disappointment and you deserve nothing, ever! Then you die… after paying taxes. :wink:

2 Likes

For those interested (I don’t think it was under the shop category they said they were putting it):

2 Likes

No they hid it and no limit too foil will sell out quick

Yep. There goes the foil.

I passed on it out of principle.

2 Likes

Not paying after market prices for that ugly looking cover. Why buy that when you can get a Thor 169 for the same price? Dumb

2 Likes