I Like What You Got! (LCS Finds)

Went in to lighten my box load and while I’m looking on the 3 month back issue wall I found Star Wars #34 cover A and the JTC cover. I know it just came out, but the LCS guy was like, “where did you find that?” and I’m like… “It was on the wall…” and he was like “Someone messed up by putting it back…” LOL

Also got my SW HR #9 1:25 for less then ratio… I scored. nothing fancy like you all, but I left happy. I’ve got a bunch of stuff to catch up on… MY LCS is out of regular short boxes, which is what I desperately need at the moment to clean my den out.

1 Like

You busted them, they pulled them off the shelf to hide in their back rooms. Love it when you catch them.
I found 3 more copies of SW 34 A cover. Sold 2 for $25 each plus shipping. Kept 1 for now it case it pops later on.

Here I thought the price dipped to $20 shipped….how’d you
Manage that?

1 Like

Sold them before the price dipped. Also sold them to a Canadian customer. A lot of times Canadians won’t buy from US sellers because the shipping is so high (ie $20 to ship a $25 book). Just easier to buy from another Canadian when it’s only a few bucks to ship.

Got to pick with @UGADavid yesterday at third eye buys and finds after a series of medical tests. He scored big but I found something on my hunt list for $5

8 Likes

Interesting that you should find this book…look what KCC posted today…

2 Likes

They always lurking…

Creepin… is more like it

1 Like

Has happened more than once I tells ya

1 Like

7lqz8k

3 Likes

Nah, I’ve talked with them in the past and he was never affiliated with them to my knowledge. It was that Nick guy who created it.

He meant a “subscriber” put it back… not an employee.

Ah, I’m so used to the shops in my area having no copies of hot books like SW 34 on opening of that week. Then a week or two later see them in the “newly acquired” wall at marked up market prices. It’s the same game every week.

Do you shop at Austin Books and Comics? They do that… well, they did. I stopped supporting them because of that.

Haven’t been to Austin comics but a lot of shops do that. Lol.

Fixed it.

3 Likes

I just happened to put this up to a light and realized there actually is tatooz inside! Just had to hold it up to the light.

1 Like

Found this today. Covrprice has it as $50. Haven’t checked ebay prices.

Will need help identifying another transformers book though.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Transformers could be so curvy!

CBSI did an article on Arcee keys/ covers not too long ago. This book was noted as one of her better covers.