I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Hard to go wrong with Star Wars Spec…

HRA 8, HR 8 2nd, SW 15.

5 Likes

I’ve been grabbing those 15s.i think might see some of his journal in the show.

What is the deal with SW 15?

The cool thing about Obi-Wan’s journal (1st appears in issue #7 I believe) is that Luke actually has it/is given it.
It would be very cool if the events of the series allude to the journal and unfold in flashback form as Luke reads it.
Since the comic/events are canon, so is the journal and Luke reading it as an adult.
Pretty cool imo.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: TFAW Restocks

6 posts were split to a new topic: TFAW Restocks

g-mart has some cool stuff for cover price

1 Like

Had a couple exciting auction wins recently. Very low grade on both, but that’s what I can afford lol picked up the FF 48 on a Mycomicshop.com auction for $610. It’s missing an ad page, but all the story pages are there and I felt like it still presents well. The XMen 9 is in a bit rougher shape from an appearance standpoint, but it’s complete. Has tape and some stains though. Grabbed it for $90 plus shipping on ebay

9 Likes

The only problem I’ve had with gmart is if you buy multiples the price goes up per issue.

4 Likes

As you buy? That’s weird.

Another Tao cover

4 Likes

Bought a Shonen jump preview magazine for $30 on eBay. Guy sent an extra copy for free

6 Likes

That’s really nice.

1 Like

Issue 6:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Because I Love Cannabis and will be growing my own as soon as it’s legal in NY, I will usually pick up any related comics I come across. I don’t actively seek them out though.

3 Likes

Serious question, how do you keep your comics from smelling like weed? I have some friends who love comics and cigarettes and their books reek of smoke. Makes me sad!

Smoke outside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Only people who don’t toke would notice the smell, may not be an issue for many comic buyers.

2 Likes

Shout out to Ivan - Dark Dominion Comics. Tried out the ‘Secrets → Keys to Your Door - Level 3’ Mystery Box. All the books were in great condition, along with a seventh book surprise, and came together with several other orders I had placed. The box came well packaged and all the books were in great condition. I posted pics in the ‘Online Comic Store’ thread, but thought it might be a good post for this thread too. Here are the books I got in the mystery box :slight_smile:
Strange Academy 1, Second Print
Star Wars High Republic 1 - Anindito Variant
Howard the Duck 1 (Gwenpool)
All New Wolverine 2, Second Print - (Gabby, Honey Badger)
Red Sonja Valentines Day Special Sozomaika
The Nice House on the Lake 1 (1st Print)
Heroes Reborn 6 - Cho Variant
Again, very happy with the great selection AND condition of the books I received in the mystery bundle. Highly appreciated !

1 Like