I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

And then these just came in

5 Likes

Yup it is, Ivan Tao cover and ASM 800 homage. Just thought the cover was cool and I like this artists work.

I’d love to own the orignal books.

Just one experience with them and will be my last. Didnt like chasing after them for updates, definitely didnt like not getting the books and the reason, and definitely didnt like having to remind them about a ~$20 refund. Glad it worked out for you though.

Crow 1 CGC 9.6 sold for $3K yesterday.

Nice set you picked up! :+1:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Very nice score :+1:

1 Like

Meh… there’s only 831 copies there. Id be superimpressed with 832 copies though :upside_down_face:

Seriously - that’s fantastic hit!

1 Like

I was able to get these for cover so I jumped on it. Looks like 2x9.8, 3x9.6, 4x9.4, so I’m happy. They still have them in stock so that’s cool. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Somebody got lucky…

1 Like

No that’s BS that person doesn’t have any feedback buying or selling in over a year they don’t just show up and sell a BA#12 with no other listings for $50 even though I paid $50 for mine way back when.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

That buyer did $1.07 better than you did way back when :wink:

The seller also knows it is the first Harley…With knowledge of the book I doubt they would sell it for fair market value from seven or eight years ago. Was it one of those listings where there is a standard starting bid that also allows for best offers to be accepted?

1 Like

I recently bought a NM98 Newsstand from a brand new seller with no feedback on eBay & the transaction went flawlessly. I submitted to CBCS & it came back a 9.2. Everyones a new seller at one time is my point. I know a lot of us have gotten great books at crazy low prices because the seller didn’t know what they had or do any research.

1 Like

I’d have to say out of all the people I know, it’s probably 1 to 1000 ratio that someone knows what they would have if I died and sold off my comics. The other 999 people would get screwed and likely wouldn’t care either as they’re just getting rid of my “junk”…

2 Likes

Here’s a weird one I picked up recently:

Rocket’s Blast Comicollector 139. The author was so disgusted with Chaykin’s adaptation of Star Wars in the 1977 issues 1-6 that he commissioned Kerry Gammil to reproduce two pages of the Mos Eisley Cantina Brawl with gruesome results!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Really love this Artists style, been buying a bunch of his covers and had my eye on this for some time, went on 25% sale so had to grab it especially with his first Marvel cover coming out next month I don’t want to risk his hard to find stuff blowing up and getting too expensive like some artists:

3 Likes

Notti & Nyce?

Yup, no idea what it is though just got it for the cover.

It’s a series with lots of zany covers. It’s silly fun for sure!

1 Like