I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Swimmers body

Is that an exclusive? What issue is it?

Yes it’s an exclusive. It’s Supergirl #1 2025

Just got these in


5 Likes

It had been a while since I bought a small collection. I saw a shortbox for sale on marketplace for $40 that looked promising, so I bit.

All modern stuff. Maybe only 10 books or so that I want to keep. But, there were a few good ones. None of these 3 are in great shape, but still cool finds.

3 Likes

I have a small amount of regret not selling my Captain Marvel firsts for Khan…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Got bored making money off sales…felt like buying something. Opportunity came up on eBay for a nice presenting mid grade copy.

Checks off one of my goals for 2026 (comic acquisitions).

8 Likes

Finally found my Grail!

3 Likes

I loved Die Kitty Die and got as many of the different covers as I could find,

1 Like

That was a fun series.

Woah man.

One of my 2026 goals was to acquire a mid-grade copy of this book. Price was right so pulled the trigger on this one.

13 Likes

Threw a bid in…forgot about it…then won.

1 Like

Been picking up some books online for the PC.

Paid $34 shipped for this lot. Been eyeing this Bizzaro Batman (with Bizzaro and Joker) for a while…waiting for e nice nod-grade copy to show up for cheap. The other 4 books are kind of “meh” (although 157 seems to be a “super some” team-up…maybe a first? Also first Bat-Mite Jr…). Three of them have a certain amount of bug chew. 156 and 157 were spared, fortunately.

May try to sell the other 4 and get maybe half my money back. Just wanted the one book.

1 Like

Grabbed this newsstand copy of New 52 Batman #1 Newsstand. I sold a copy (not as nice as this) for $100 maybe 6 years ago. But have since wanted to put together the court of owls story arc. Picked this up for $45 shipped, so made out ok (ahead) in the end.

3 Likes

Paid $60 for the lot of 4 issues. Keeping the best one (which is probably a NM-) and looking to move the rest to recoup some of the cost back.

1 Like


Had an Amazon gift card to burn, so picked up a number of self-slabs (UV protected), including a few magazine size.

Here are the two items I placed in them for now. These include a hole for hanging as well, so may display them at some point.

Been watching out for a better copy of this sports illustrated all year…other than a PSA slabbed copy asking $1500, haven’t seen one.

1 Like

One of my favorite books for ~$37 shipped and another tentacle cover for $3.


4 Likes

UK version of the comic. Much more scarce, especially in higher grades.

Only one on the census, and it’s a 6.5. This should be on the 8s, if not a 9.0 after a press. Likely will send it in for grading at some point and have a highest graded copy. Considering having Bob Budianski sign it as he is local to me (has appeared at some of the smaller cons).

7 Likes