I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I’m really pleased with this one. I’ve wanted this book for a long time, but have never pulled the trigger. It’s not incredibly costly, but more than I like to spend.
I was randomly searching Amazon for books I’m after & it showed for the whopping price of $6.95.
Figured with Amazon it would either not ship or be destroyed, but it was worth the shot.
Arrived today and is 9.8 possible.
1:25 and I love Bradstreet plus the classic simply beauty of it.
I was also worried that when we see any image of the Black Knight in a trailer this will be out of reach so I’m really glad to have it.

4 Likes

Buy what you can afford, right? It was pricey but was time to grab one (about 12 Months ago).

8 Likes

Nice pick up. Mine isn’t graded, but is only about a 3.5 or so, but I think I paid about $7.00 for it about 20 years ago!

I paid a little more than $7. But wish I got that price.

Low grade will always be better than no grade.

2 Likes

Mid grade I would prefer. Lol.

Beautiful book, Tony. I own a raw that’s around a 2.0 I got some months ago. I might trade-up sometime when I have more cash.

1 Like

Damn dude! Nice score! Big time congrats! High price or not the show it going to be a monster and I can see this issue surpassing ASM #129 for good! (unless Disney starts the Netflix show again with the same cast. Put the freaking show on HULU!)

WoW!! Checked the mailbox and hit up Collector Cave to pick up 3 of my 7 orders that were ready.

First up Mercari order for the low… $10 cash free shipping Far Sector 1-7. Just a guess she may pop up in something DC related 2021 with all the Lantern talk I’ve been hearing from the movie pendants.

Then s/o to this forum I beleive @agentpoyo or @Anthony I cant remember but these arrived

packed nice and beautiful covers.

Then we have Unknowncomics order 1 of many coming

Then Sanctorum I ordered these not realizing how they ship so this finally came after a LONG wait.

My ColelctorCave pick up since I’m in NY

forgot I ordered these.

Everything arrived safe packed great no mess ups bangs or dings so I’m good on this end.

1 Like

These are some of my recent finds in the $ bins over the past 2 months or so, some were bought on a buy 1 get 1 free, got lucky with some of the finds.

3 Likes

Here are my recent online pick ups. Not in the same league as few of the above mind you! But I didn’t pay much for any of these.

Gwenpool 25 - I love this cover and it was really hard for me to find.
Hobgoblin Axis 2 - Striking orange cover and 1st Queen Cat.
Spider Verse 1 2nd Print - 1st Spider Zero - Hard to find 2nd print.
Venom 25 2nd print - 'Nuff said.

1 more batch.

!

Hellblazer 59 and 60 Garth Ennis 'Blazer run was exceptional. This arc with beautiful Glenn Fabry covers is one of my all time faves.
Sentry 4 - 'Nuff said
Fantastic Four 245 - As above. Picked up off the back of reading this forum. Many thanks all!

Picked these up over the past six or seven weeks.That Black Adam cover…Just amazing!

2 Likes

Last 9.8 sold for $600 I found it for $20

3 Likes

This was a purchase I was happy to finally get. Patriotika Zork campbell homage. July 4th metal one is my favorite. From left to right it’s Ltd to 10, 10, and 30

Star Wars comic spec is nothing to sneeze at these days. It’s gone bigtime!

Starting to unpack in the new house and gladly some packages came right after the move first was my midtown orders from God knows when

package came good no dents dings all the covers on point. Another successful order delivered.

Caught Daredevil issues to fill in my run 1,2,3,5,7,19 seller took $15 for the whole lot free delivery too.

Amazing spider-man Chris Samnee DCBS Exclusive Variant

got this of a 3am ebay auction for $6 including shipping. Those end soon searches help me grab some good books for cheap.

Same for these Amazing Spider-man 601-603 70th Anniversary covers. Didnt even know these were a thing. All 3 covers $15 plus $5 shipping. I caught the auction 2min left bought immediately then searched seen the individual issues were going for $25 a piece I was happy to win and even happier at how min these books are

Last order is from Southside Comics. Just grabbed The Ultimates #1 and some Amazing Spider-man 2nd prints and a headshot that was needed issues were $1.99 each

1 Like

Me again… raining on the east coast so dreaded the “your package has been delivered alert” this what I walked out too. Smh TFAW I should have ordered more for protection

but the books came unscathed so I cant complain.

Then my Midtowncomics order

everything arrived I’m great condition so no complaints on this drab Tuesday.

We have rain here too. Thankfully it was all unharmed

yeah. been raining all day here too. only shiments for me though were fedex and UPS. ( frankies and BCW)