I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

All this for $9.99.

All $1 ea, except Canto II which was 99 cents.

Will reveal where later in a new thread I’ll call “Comics for a Buck!”

image image

3 Likes

Not so much an online score as a purchase.

Cover came out pretty sweet.

2 Likes

I personally really like Punchline…the whole look/design. Looking forward to her one shot and learning more about her. Sure she is a cliche…don’t care. Went all in on her books and glad I did so.

That’s a cool book! Gratz!

They’ve had a surprising amount of .99 new titles lately. I added Something is Killing the Children 10-12 to my pre-order - .99 each . Also had Thor #6 cover A last month .99

What store is this

How does one pre-order new $4 comics for $.99?! I want in.

Probably Westfield Comics

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve been meaning to create my comics for a buck thread and highlight them. I got 20
Copies of Thor #6 for $20.

Been selling them at $5 a pop making a small profit. Paid off the lot and still have 10 or so left.

Wow. Looking at the FAQs. Sounds like they aren’t bagged/boarded, but just shipped together in a bag. Do they end up arriving in decent condition?

Well, I ordered 20. They were not individually bagged but packaged well and the stack had a bag around it. All but one arrived in NM+ or better. They also shipped a few extra freebies which may have provided some extra buffer…but they were in excellent shape as well.

No complaints.

All the $1 back issues I ordered were bagged and boarded too.

Both my Malibu Suns #19s bought off amazon showed up today all NM+ 9.8 in a Gemini so stoked to the graders they go.

1 Like

Just got in the last cover of Something is Killing the Children that I was missing in the entire run - the Frison 1:25 cover of issue 6. Not too many of them out in the wild, so was very happy to grab it.

4 Likes

That’s an awesome cover, and one of the last ones I’m still missing, too!

Nice! Did you get all of the store variants and reprints? Or just the initial open orders and incentives? I’m chipping away at the run, but got started way too late. From my count, there are:

• 20 first print open orders
  • 12 reprints
  • 8 store exclusives
  • 8 incentives

This includes what’s known about issues 11 and 12.

Rumor is the store exclusives will be ramping up with the next few issues, for better or worse.

I myself only count the covers available to every store. I HAVE an exclusive because I like it, but I’m not getting others to compete the series.

Same here. I’m aiming to track down the reprints, as those covers are really solid. But, getting all 6 prints of issue 1 will break the bank.

I’ve got every single cover that has been released since issue 1, including exclusives. They weren’t that hard to get early on, but now they’re getting expensive. They just added a 1:50 incentive and a 1:100 incentive for issue 11, so I don’t know that I’ll be able to keep it up without breaking the bank.

I think your numbers are off by one for the store exclusives. Here is what I have for them:

• Issue 1 - Sanctum Santorum Color Spot Frison Cover
  • Issue 1 - Sanctum Santorum Foil Frison Cover
  • Issue 1 - NYCC Diamond Retailer Frison B&W Cover
  • Issue 1 - NYCC Oasas Comics B&W Lee Variant
  • Issue 1 - Black Cape Comics Schmalke Cover
  • Issue 2 - Black Cape Comics Schmalke Cover
  • Issue 10 - Sanctum Santorum Color Spot Di Meo Variant
  • Issue 11 - Trinity Comics Zoe Lacchei Cover
  • Issue 11 - Trinity Comics Zoe Lacchei Metal Cover

I guess it is just if you consider the metal variant to issue 11 a separate entity, but I did to make sure I got one.

There was also a One-Per-Store Thank You variant of issue 6, which was just a virgin variant of cover A.

That is an impressive collection. You’re right. I had that metal/foil version noted, but I didn’t have a screenshot of the cover. I’ve really taken nerdy to a new level with Excel.

Bleeding Cool had an article about the series and how well it’s doing. They noted that at least 5 store exclusives were hitting for issue 11. Add the 1:50 and 1:100, and yikes.

5 store exclusives for issue 11? I haven’t seen any announced outside of Trinity, and it seems crazy since we’re less than a month away. Maybe they’re flying under my radar though?

Something Is killing your savings account…

4 Likes