I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Nice. That;s a great homage to one of my favourite Dave Stevens covers, also homaged by Adam Hughes.

dprftf1alt

I still have the Dave Stevens and wish I had never sold my Adam Hughes.

2 Likes

For sure, I have the original and the Hughes is on my list. Just started selling books in the UK so now that I understand paypal and shipping I’m going all in and will hopefully be able to fund a copy.

1 Like

Bought one because of you. Hope the print run is what they say it is. Thanks !

1 Like

Nice :slight_smile: never know what is hiding in warehouses or how it works for these types of books. All I’ve seen is that there is an A and B variant each limited to 100 and I’ve seen some AP copies so don’t know it they are included in the 100 or additional.

1 Like

I just picked up a regular - like the art, though not a fan of store variants. Thought I’d try Sanctum out for an online order. Hope they ship well ! Thanks again for sharing !

1 Like

pre-ordered mandalorian #1 1:25 for $30 shipped. never ordered a ratio variant before cover art was available but im not worried about being disappointed by this one.

Received my book, in great condition, in a top-loader, pretty quickly. Nice cover, but I goofed up. I ordered the homage one not the ‘whoopsie’ one that your ordered.
I didnt realize there was two covers listed, and didnt pay attention to the cover art:-
03/31/2021 NOTTI & NYCE COSPLAY EDITION SSCO IVAN TAO PLANET HOMAGE VI – Sanctum Sanctorum Comics & Oddities LLC

and

03/31/2021 NOTTI & NYCE COSPLAY EDITION SSCO IVAN TAO PLANET WHOOPS VI – Sanctum Sanctorum Comics & Oddities LLC

1 Like

There’s a 1:50

yeah but i wouldnt pay $100+ for any new ratio variant, especially without seeing cover art

Love both covers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Part of my TFAW order.

3 Likes

$15 eBay pickup.

2 Likes

Hard to go wrong with Star Wars Spec…

HRA 8, HR 8 2nd, SW 15.

5 Likes

I’ve been grabbing those 15s.i think might see some of his journal in the show.

What is the deal with SW 15?

The cool thing about Obi-Wan’s journal (1st appears in issue #7 I believe) is that Luke actually has it/is given it.
It would be very cool if the events of the series allude to the journal and unfold in flashback form as Luke reads it.
Since the comic/events are canon, so is the journal and Luke reading it as an adult.
Pretty cool imo.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: TFAW Restocks

6 posts were split to a new topic: TFAW Restocks

g-mart has some cool stuff for cover price

1 Like

Had a couple exciting auction wins recently. Very low grade on both, but that’s what I can afford lol picked up the FF 48 on a Mycomicshop.com auction for $610. It’s missing an ad page, but all the story pages are there and I felt like it still presents well. The XMen 9 is in a bit rougher shape from an appearance standpoint, but it’s complete. Has tape and some stains though. Grabbed it for $90 plus shipping on ebay

9 Likes