I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

My postman changes too often… so they get nothing cause they also deliver mostly to the mailboxes at the end of the street.

I have thought about leaving something for the trash men though… those guys who have to deal with our garbage and smelly shit each week truly are deserving of a little praise. Talk about a job I’d never want to do, those guys are true saints if you ask me.

3 Likes

Yeah, my postal workers change all the time. I get a good one and they change them up again a few months later.

@rob92807 @agentpoyo well so far it’s been the same for the past 2 weeks of me being here. I’ll keep an eye out to see if the mail person changes.

Here are some random things I got recently :slight_smile:

Razorblades #1
Halloween #1 (9.6 at least)
XO MANOWAR #20 (Zu Orzu)
Cover #1 (Zu Orzu)
Batman #92 signed by Tynion x2
Cristina Scabbia signed photo out of my Zobie Goes Metal Women box

1 Like

Finally got Adventureman #1 signed by the Dodsons. I really dislike how Dynamic Forces is putting the numbers on the cover of the book, just like the Batman #92 I bought. It’s not like the creators won’t ever sign this book again.

I like that series a lot

They’ve always done that with the signed books. Some try and actively get the lowest number and they can go for more money being the first one signed.

I have an Alex Ross Sketch Variant Signed and numbered #1 for a Green Hornet book from Dynamite. Back in the old days you got your book signed on the inside if you were into it.

Got these in an auction at my LCS, cover price or lower

I got the Black Widow 1:25 for cover online. Also grabbed Patriotika myself as they are doing well on eBay.

I wonder if the “number” is considered a defect by CBCS signature authentication. I would think it wouldn’t, as I’m sure they can tell it’s the same marker/ink used for the signature.

I picked these up over the last couple of weeks from ebay, mercari, youtube and a comicbookrealm seller.

3 Likes

Nice. I’ve been looking for a Tec 880 myself. I bid on a 9.6 and was out bid by $2.50 lol

Aahh the elusive detective joker cover. Nice grab

Mail day from Skybound!

3 Likes

Just snagged a crazy good deal on eBay from a seller that didn’t list his lot with the right keywords. It costs me $107 shipped with taxes It gets here tomorrow.

2 Likes

Nice…any major keys in there?

I like the Star Trek backdrop. Is that a table cloth?

:sob::sob::sob: I’m sad. I took a nap with my wife and missed out on the Escape from Monster Island (female Boba Fett) cover. It sold for $40. :sob::sob::sob:

Not much Beskar on her…

I was watching that one.

You should of bought it for me lol. I would of paid you back lok