I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Any idea which comic the pinup/salty cover is?

Thanks for the info! I wonder if those first two books were ever printed. I’ll be doing some digging.

I go by the in-store and in-stock for sale date. So he could’ve created the art for one first, but it was printed later. I’m not into that because someone can decide to take a sketch he did when he was 12 and make a cover and call it his first cover art.

My guess is that it’s Christmas Caroline: Annual #1, because he only did the pencils and I can’t find it on his instagram. Only problem is that the book came out in 2022 even though he may have created it at a much earlier point in time.

Some foil goodness arrived today

6 Likes

Hmmm… the Rise of Dracula looks more like what he meant by pinup, the cover to Christmas Caroline looks intentional for cover art to me. Pure speculation tho. If I see him at a con, I’m gonna find him and ask.

Beautiful covers, out of curiosity did you get these at msrp or at the markups since they boomed?

Luckily I had them pre-ordered before they blew up. Just waiting on the non-foil set of Action Comics to come in.

I don’t buy these sorts of books above msrp if I miss out I miss out unless I find them down the line for cheap or in a trade.

First Jason Todd cover.

First Harvey Bullock

1 Like

Fave modern supes covers

First app of Frankenstein and The Bride plus a cover buy

2 Likes

The foil on this Frison W0rldtr33 is such a cool addition

4 Likes

So where is the foil? just the blood on face and a few blood drops?. It’s not the whole cover that is foil?.

All the blood on the cover is foil including on the knife. Looks cool.

1 Like

Got lucky on whatnot and snagged this for under $20

8 Likes

$22 for both graded books and $20 for the 10 copies.

2 Likes

1st Arizona Annie 1st Tex Taylor
Rarely ever see one for sale.

6 Likes

The regular copies arrived today, I prefer these to the foil.

5 Likes

Got 2 more copies of the 1st Dream Girl, and grabbed a cheap copy of the Hulks Annual for combined shipping. 1st Ghost Spider (or Spirit Spider now?).

2 Likes

Now retroactively Spirit-Spider as you said, I think. Due to Gwen using the Ghost-Spider moniker at points I guess?

Yeah I think that’s the reason. Apparently in video games and other media they refer to Miles as Spin? I learned this from my nephew last week, so maybe they do the same w Gwen and Ghost Spider?