I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

F@$@//!2 picture limit sell just one of any of the 3 golden age books pay for all these and the same amount of pretty comics that arrive next week.

[

10 Likes

Its… so… beautiful…

That Fight comics and action comics 31 are the oldest books I own now. The Action is the 33rd appearance of Superman and 21st or 22nd cover.

That is a very odd assortment of comics…

Oh, are you saying you had to throw all these together because of the two picture limit?

Next time just post one without a picture, then edit the post and then add as many pictures as you want, as long as they’re under 1 mgb each.

Silly loop hole/quirk of this platform.

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

There are a few LCS $1 bin buys in here also, but for posting sake, the majority were varied online FB, Instagram sales.
I’m a huge fan of DC horror.
The #105 by J. Sparling is in my top all time covers. The #200 is signed by M. Kaluta. Not the easiest signature to get at this point.
I’ll buy all the cheap Quake firsts I can. Undervalued imo…prone to flaws too.
Love that Blue Beetle cover for a buck. Doesn’t sell for much but it’s so cool.
Always wanted that early Ashoka book just to round out my collection as I have all her others.

9 Likes

I recently grabbed the Undertaker #1 “Deathchrome” variant. Been searching for a while and finally found one for a reasonable price. Came with the Dynamic Forces COA. Was a f**king pain in the ass to get tho. I’ll detail that in the eBay headaches thread later. It’s all here and I’m happy to have it!

2 Likes

Action Comics #31 sold, 3 offers within 2mins of listing on eBay.

2 Likes

$425, not bad…

1 Like

So you let it go for 40% off your asking price 2 minutes after posting?

1 Like

Yep I took a quick healthy profit over waiting it out for a extremely healthy profit. It’s also really hard to price out old Action Comics as there maybe 1 or 2 sales a year. All 3 offers were around the same amount, people that collect that stuff know the price better than me.

2 Likes

I rarely ever have any golden age books for sale and 0 in my collection as I sold off my All Flash. Too expensive of a habit for me that’s why I’ve always been 1958-current but if I see easy money I’ll buy and flip ‘em.

2 Likes

I sold a few lots of drek and an old pair of shoes today. I’m happy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Been on the lookout for this Vampi for a while, the other book was thrown in for free.

4 Likes

Mail call

Will have my golden age order tomorrow for more pics.

7 Likes

I can’t afford silver age :slightly_frowning_face:….so I bought a JC Penny Reprint.

6 Likes

I picked up one of those ones without realizing it was the reprint until I looked at the back of the comic.

I have a lower grade first print I paid $5 for.

1 Like

Submit to CGC, they might just miss that tidbit with their awesome quality control they got going on over there… haha…

1 Like