I Like What You Got (Original Art)

Opportunity here

https://cadencecomicart.com/art.php?page=47349

Yikes. Yeah, that’s a pass.

That is so cool! I have that cover and it’s so nice; how great you have the original work for it.

2 Likes

Art prices are insane now.

1 Like

Niceeee

1 Like

Werewolf by night #1 2020. page #4 1st app of jake gomez

5 Likes

Batman Beyond #25 page #1. 1st app of Elainna Grayson

1 Like

Conan serpent wars #1 p14 & p15. 1st app of Dark Agnes in marvel comics

2 Likes

Shew. Entire topic is just impressive.

2 Likes

Oh, and I have this semi-splash page of Ms Marvel Kamala Khan in her first costume (Ms Marvel #5 Pg 2)! The asking prices on these pages are quite high at the moment.

2 Likes

I did get my Canto II #1 OA back from framing yesterday. Please excuse the glare

11 Likes

Ooooooooh!

1 Like

A friend of mine just got me this sketch from the very talented Boo Cook. Lovely chap and great artist.

6 Likes

If any high roller really loves the Hairsine variant to DCeased #1, the original art is up on Splash Page. $2,250!!!

3 Likes

If anyone wants a 1/1 print of that cover

1 Like

For a second I thought it was a store variant for 700 euro. :laughing::laughing:

700 is to much for an ap, if it was 300 I’d buy

So happy when I saw it and that it was still available, until I realised that it was a print. Such a waste!

3 Likes

people sleep on the AP’s, ive bought oa covers for 300 and sold them for 1500. with so many artist going digital in the next decade almost all art will be digital for comics

Truth. I’m personally not ready to pay the same amount for a monoprint as I would for OA, but eventually there won’t be much choice.