I Like What You Got (Original Art)

Sweet - got another Canto cover that’ll be here tomorrow. I’ll have to post that one too

1 Like

Ok, here we go! Big mail call today! E.M. gist’s original Halcyon Legacy #1 cover featuring Burryaga Agaburry. Oil on 16”x24” heavy Bristol board.

13 Likes

CHU Giveaway? :crazy_face:

1 Like

That looks amazing. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m pretty proud of it!

Here it is with 1977 Kenner Chewie for scale!

6 Likes

Proud? All you did was spend money for it… Gist should be proud of his work… I kid, I kid. So, when are we doing the CHU giveaway with this as the prize? If you don’t want to give it up, snap a high resolution photo of it with your head in the shot, I’ll make an NFT to give away… :wink:

Good old-fashioned @agentpoyo. Always knows how to bring people down.

2 Likes

Congrats, this is very cool! As a painter, i would love to own and study the brush stokes and techniques he applies.

Hey now, @agentpoyo only wants to bring us down so that we’re at his level. In a basement, naked, shivering. @Anthony really needs to turn the heat up.

1 Like

See, right when I thought you might know me you go and prove you don’t. You should go be like @davidbitterbaum who clearly understands me, my needs, emotions, etc…

I get you. No worries. No hurt feelings over here. If there were any, your leg would already be ripped out of its socket. Which, incidentally wouldn’t be so bad, because at least you’d be free from the basement.

I uploaded some high resolution images from my DSLR to fulfill this request:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot!
Amazing stuff, and he makes it look so easy at how much he puts out.

Got my next Canto cover in from Drew Zucker.

8 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to get the comic to frame next to the original.

1 Like

One of the things I love about buying the covers direct from Drew Zucker is that he always sends a copy signed and remarked. I love framing them side by side.

3 Likes

May I know how does Drew ship the OA? I have bought pieces direct from the artists themselves and the packing is questionable at best.

it’s always in a top loader with solid cardboard on both sides and in a box. I wouldn’t hesitate to order anything from him. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

waterproofed? i am looking to purchase a piece and would rather not risk another being destroyed by rain again. Thanks!

I’ve never gotten any art from any artist waterproofed, but definitely solid shipping from Drew