I Like What You Got (Original Art)

This one just came in the post today: Avengers Annual (Vol 5) #1 Variant cover by Travis Charest

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1759806

2 Likes

nice, 1st app of multitude

1 Like

Bruce Timm homage by Corey Ross

5 Likes

Wonder Woman vs Red Sonja by living legend Ramona Fradon

5 Likes

Weapon X at NYCC 2021

6 Likes

That’s dope.

WHEEEEEEEELLLLLP…I just f&8ked around and bought the original art for E.M. Gist’s Halcyon Legacy #1:

16 Likes

Ah…SOB. :crazy_face:

Congrats !

1 Like

I looked that up when it appeared. Where do I sign up for the next cover he does?

He sold it through direct message on his Instagram.

1 Like

Pulled the trigger on this tonight. Radio Apocalypse 1 1:25 by Richard Pace

3 Likes

I saw that go up! So good! Nice and clean! That’s going to look great in a frame!

1 Like

I just wish I didn’t have to pay eBay prices for 2 of the 1:25’s to make sure I had a crisp one to frame it with. No LCS around me ordered 25 copies.

This is not the original art, but I wasn’t sure where to put it, so here ya go. You may have seen Chinh Potter’s Banksy homages, just be aware, he’s got everything in his bag. This is a foil print of an original Boba Fett he did. Since he works at the LCS I preorder all my books from, he went ahead and put a little original art on there with a remarque. I’ve seen him draw everything from Turtles to Nocterra and he’s one to keep an eye on.

Definitely cool! This is tempting from chinh:

2 Likes

Here’s the original painting from Eryk for our Department of Truth print.

10 Likes

Well, that’s crazy cool

Stan Sakai added some new original art to his store page, for anyone who is interested.

3 Likes

Richard Pace 1:25 cover for Radio Apocalypse 1

3 Likes

Nice! I got some Gist incoming today!