I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

Thanks for the info. I’ll start to keep an eye out one them if I find any and see what you think. Hopefully I can start a newsstand collection.

I had to scroll down way to far to find my favorite topic. I’m temporarily fixing that with this mornings pickup. Came in a set with #1 but that was a Direct Edition. It doesn’t have any firsts or deaths but it’s a striking white cover.

2 Likes

Not a recent find but something I found in my collection as I rebag and board. Action Comics #765 Newsstand. Sells well on eBay. Classic Harley in Action Newsstand. Used to buy a lot of comics from the newsstand back in the day.

1 Like

My collection is so weird I went through it I saw My Miles Hip Hop, AoA RIRi and regular #9s. Went through it again to grab what I want graded didn’t see them. Now I have to go through it a third time lol

That’s not them being weird, that’s just called… unorganized… :wink:

1 Like

So if anyone’s interested and doesn’t know I moved all my purchases including newsstands over to my own pickup and sales thread. Lots of new modern newsstands to see.

Very cool! I actually have one newsstand coming my way of a favorite, “Moon Knight,” comic from the 2000’s. I’ll share when I get it. I’ll never rival your collection, Todd, but I can have a few cool books :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got a copy of Black Panther 2 (1st Shuri) in newsstand, but no one seems to care about her… I don’t get it

@dPcomics Sold if you’re selling it.

1 Like

A newsstand copy of my favorite issue of, “Moon Knight,” from Charlie Huston’s run. A present to myself for the hernia surgery and eBay offering me 5% bucks for a couple days I decided to take advantage of!

2 Likes

I am bringing the topic back baby. Yeah. I am bagging and boarding old comics (have 5 short boxes left in need of fresh bags and boards) and came across this one.

1 Like

I have a couple.

Here is a newsstand I don’t think I have shared on here. Back when I was doing cbcs signature witnessing I had a book I needed to get signed by Chris Claremont and John Byrne. So I picked this up at NYCC and had them both sign.

5 Likes

Yeah, I remember standing in line to hold your position for Chris Claremont cause you ran off somewhere else and almost missed it cause I had to let 2 people go in front of me… Mmmmm… Hmmmm… you’re welcome!

1 Like

At least he thanked you that night at the hotel :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

MMmm… Hmmmm…

2 Likes

And every day and night thereafter in the basement…

2 Likes

The basement is certainly no thank you’s…

1 Like

3 Likes

There’s an old game called Oni thats a bit of a cult classic. Made by bungie (the halo creators). Was a pretty fun beat em up. They had a short comic series published by dark horse and was able to get these newsstand copies for super cheap on ebay.

Regular direct edition

3 Likes