I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

2 Likes

FF #19 First Appearance of Onome

5 Likes

First time seeing and finding one of these and it’s in nice shape

more a fun find, love the simplicity in Ron Wilson’s work. Another in nice shape

4 Likes

First Red She Hulk.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Batman really F’d up when he designed the Batmobile’s anti-theft system. I mean, how does that car of all cars have wheels that can be removed with a standard lug wrench?

2 Likes

Why does that Batmobile look like a Lamborghini Countach though? Maybe that’s why it has regular ol lug nuts on it…

Probably not even the Batmobile, I think it’s him stumbling upon a thief… :wink:

But yeah, the hood has his cowl painted on it… :thinking:

1 Like

its probably why Bats had to go and get onstar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD_imcfd76Y

2 Likes

I think the regular bat mobile was in the shop…this was a loaner…

Here’s an odd one. This, “Daredevil,” 39 from the Bendis run is a newsstand as it lacks the direct market signifier, but it also lacks the number on the front! Was this a mistake? Something intentional on all the newsstands? I have not seen any other newsstands of this anywhere so I wondered. @ToddW is a pro on newsstands, thoughts from him? Pic: Daredevil 39 - Album on Imgur

1 Like

There’s a bunch of issues from that series with no issue numbers. I don’t think it’s an error given there were so many without them. I had to write the issue number on the back of the boards to know what issues I had.

1 Like

I can see four newsstands in this 12 issue set. I’ll post when I receive them.

2 Likes

Always fun finding a NS no online guide knows exists.

Has anyone ever submitted a ‘missing comic’ on CovrPrice?

1 Like

It’s actual several issues in that run that are like that.

I have issue 42.

Weird they miss the numbers. It’s still unique-ish as a Newsstand tho, I suppose?

3 Likes

Wow, nice pickups!

Thanks. Just under $60 for both. I already have a bunch of them.

$10 from some seller I bought off Instagram

3 Likes