I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

Been discussed a few times here…

Alana is right…

I have 21, so let’s make it that one. :slight_smile:

I’ve been here long enough to know not to bet against @alana

3 Likes

Always bet on cover A … and Alana

How about “always bet on…”

2 Likes

I puked

I’ll have to check but I think this completes my graded newsstand firsts for Damian.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been thinking for a while that I should pick up cheap copies of Digimon #1 so I was happy to find 2 newsstand copies. I’m thinking they should be scarce since they were printed in 2000 but not sure since they’re dark horse.

5 Likes

As a kid I was way more into the digimon show than the pokemon one

1 Like

Wasn’t pictured as a Newsstand but arrived as one

Looks to be pretty rare I only see one newsstand on eBay.

8 Likes

Snagged Batman 570 - First in continuity (2nd overall) appearance of Harley Quinn. Some imperfections on the cover but I’m glad to have it in my PC.

5 Likes

Found this going through bins at a local shop… they had a bunch of newsstands actually that I may go back for. I left them bec they were around FN condition. This one looks to be a 9.6 and it’s Ben, so I had to grab it.

3 Likes

Newsstands accounted for approximately 15% - 20% of Marvel’s distribution in the early 90s.

1 Like

It’s also the second in continuity appearance not her first. Batman: Harley Quinn was the first appearance in continuity.

Harley and her appearances gets so confusing with the in and out of continuity business.

On damn, you’re right. Oops.

1 Like

Her first appearance is a childrens with tape book, 2nd appearance is a board game piece, 3rd appearance is a coloring book, 4th appearance is BA #12

1 Like

We’re also discussing comics on a comics forum. Not other media.