I Like What You Got! (Show Your Newsstand Pick-ups!)

I don’t see it even listed on MCS or Mile High…and they usually list every newsstand variant.

Very nice.

1 Like

I still regret not picking up a bunch of Ultimate Fallout #4 Newsstand CGC 9.6’s I saw on eBay several years ago for a few hundred each.

3 Likes

For sure… I’m sure now CGC would grade them as 9.9’s… :wink:

2 Likes

I here you, but for the longest time, I couldn’t even fathom spending $100 on a comic let alone actually doing it.

A time machine would be awesome, but if everyone had one, we’d all end up with the same comics :joy:

Not getting UF4 newsstand 9.6’s for a few hundred each would be a bummer. Do you have a rough idea on how many a ‘bunch’ is? If you knew there were a lot, then that could have affected your decision as you could have had a skewed idea that there were a ton available (when there doesn’t seem to be).

2 Likes

I believe they had five or six copies.

1 Like

Justice League 40, 1st appearance of Grail. Oh DC, how you effed up by not making her one of WW’s primary foes. Amazonian, Darkseid’s daughter, born on SAME night as Diana, wicked and tough. Dumba$$es!

10 Likes

The ball was dropped using that character well.

2 Likes

Maybe Gunn will see her potential at some point.

3 Likes

Still my absolute, most favoritest Superman cover! And by Turner (my favorite) to boot

Not the best condition, but it’s PC so I’m good. Additionally, favoritest is not a word - but I like it

4 Likes

Just added another Turner cover to my list. I’ve never seen that one.

2 Likes

I have (5) more Turner newsstands that I’ll post periodically. A fellow Turner collector is always nice to see :+1:t3:

1 Like

4 Likes

This was a fun find in a collection I picked up…

7 Likes

Connecting covers in newsstand? Yes please!

2 Likes

I’ve always loved the early Harley covers:

2 Likes

Turner Flash 210

8 Likes

That is really cool.

2 Likes

Adam Hughes. I love the old and the new renditions of this cover! Not the best scan with the white scanner background and after I move, I’ll take a better one with a blue background.

8 Likes

Argghh… reminders of “what I shouldn’t have done”.

Found this at a yard sale for $1. Graded it - got the 9.8
And sold it for alot less than I should have.

3 Likes

New X-Men #126 Newsstand. First appearance of Kid Omega, he appears on the cover only. His next appearance in NXM133 he appears fully. Paid $9.71.

1 Like