I Like What You Got (Star Wars Finds)

Just sitting here waiting for my Panini Dell’Otto High Republics. Damn you Skynet and damn you New York!

3 Likes

14 day quarantine. It’ll release tomorrow.

Really? I didn’t know it applied to mail. Interesting. I just figured the address may be wrong and that they were having trouble getting it to me.

@breme71 came through after a 14 day quarantine hold in New York (not his fault).

Now what to do with the second copy…

2 Likes

CHU giveaway!

3 Likes

Probably.

This post needs more hearts. Come on CHUzers!!

OK, make it a giveaway but tear the cover off first! :slight_smile:

I really like this cover. Especially since I dont have the original

1 Like

You can donate it to me lol.

1 Like

After @Gbess borrows it, I get it next… :wink:

1 Like

A+ order from Midtown. Cover price, signed by Soule with coa, shipped incredibly fast, both in excellent condition, free bags/boards.

7 Likes

What a great deal!

I had 3 Soule signed Star Wars books in my cart this morning. As I was checking for other books to get, poof, they disappeared. No more in system! oh well.

I have two if you want one.

nah I’m ok.

I think I wanted to get some as a “flex”

I’m suffering from comic book burn out. It will clear in a couple months.

I’m just posting a few Star Wars finds. My father passed away last week and I’m trying to take my mind off things, comics are about the only thing I can focus on. First up some finds at my LCS

Bounty Hunters 3 1st Vukorah. Another copy secured.
The other bounty hunter issues are just filling gaps in my run.
Darth Vader 3 vol 2 - Another 1st full of Master Kirak Infil’a Cool looking character no real spec.
Darth Vader 22 vol 2 - 1st Darth Momin and Darth Shaa
Star Wars 10 - 1st Starlight Squadron.
Doctor Aphra - 40 vol 1 Last issue in the volume, lower print run.Great Ashley Witter cover.

Now for some online purchases.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 0 - Issue 1 is more than I want to pay, so this is a consolation.
Lando Double or nothing 1 - Cool Photo variant.
Solo A Star Wars Story 1 - 1st Qi’ra - lucky pick based on recent developments.
Star Wars 4 1:25 variant. - If Aphra is coming then Sanna Starros will.
Kanan The Last Padawan 1 True Believers. Harder to find than you would think a True Believers copy would be.
Jedi vs Sith 6 - Darth Banes apprentice Becomes Darth Zannah I understand. (I haven’t read it yet)

Darth Vader Volume 2 and 4 vol 1 - 3rd and 4th Printings. Issue 2 has a last page preview of Doctor Aphra and colours match up with issue 3’s. Issue 4 is second appearance of Aphra and again nice matching colours. Also Darth Vader has been a great read from the start right up to the latest issues.
Halloween Comicfest reprint of Darth Vader 3 - Cheap reprint!
Doctor Aphra 2 - 1st app of Aphra’s father.
Doctor Aphra 15 - A few 1st appeances and another great Witter cover.
Star Wars Force Awakens 2 - Great cover and I’m sure I saw Drunk Wooky mention it. “In Drunk Wooky we trust.” Edited to add 1st Tasu Leech! I got there in the end.

Now I need to find something else to keep my mind off reality. Fortunately I have 2 episodes of Bad Batch to catch up on. (Great show so far!) Then I may share some non Star Wars related pickups in the relavant threads. Take care folks, and treasure your loved ones.

8 Likes

My condolences @AceGarp just had some recent deaths myself. This hobby can definitely help take your mind off things.

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss, @AceGarp.

1 Like

Thank you guys, this hobby has been a real help to me at a difficult time.

2 Likes