I Like What You Got (Star Wars Finds)

Dude…I saw a ton of those action figure variants today at my LCS. Thinking about getting them now!

1 Like

Add me in!! LoL I’d love to add more

1 Like

im behind why is #21 good spec for bad batch

Here’s where I discuss the original spec theory the community has been going with:

Basically, the squad names were similar, the trooper archetypes were similar, and a book by Ryder Windham officially stated one was named after the other.

Here’s what happened this week that made this spec start looking more likely:

People think these rebellious clones get reprogrammed by the Empire.

1 Like

ok so its “possible” that #21 is the 1st full for members of the bad batch. if i read that correctly. thanks for the links btw

1 Like

I just like the cover.

3 Likes

No, you have 3 already… you are out! :wink:

Lmao

found a 1:100 for half ratio, thanks for the spec

I’d be interested as well. Have zero myself.

How much those going for now? I think I cleared out Midtown last summer snagging their last 4… Was one of my last purchases from them…

i think 10-20 atm, more long term spec, grabbed them for cover at a lcs

Nice. Yeah, I grabbed mine when I loaded up on a bunch of the first prints DV#2 that were selling around $15. Those were easy sales… can’t refused picking up 20 books at $3.99 each and selling for $15 each.

Well, not a comic, but Star Wars art. Added a new piece of art from one of my favorite artists Christian Wagoner. He does such incredible work and his “Reflection” stuff is soooo cool. Anyway…

6 Likes

Print or original?

@Gbess Just the Giclee on paper edition/signed/numbered he produced through Acme Archives.

I have a few other pieces by him including an original along with the concept artwork he drew for the piece. I won it in a contest he put on. It’s pretty amazing, obviously one of a kind.

I love his work. Super nice guy/funny guy as well.

1 Like

My Beskar 1/10 oz silver ingots came in. Here’s one under the light of my display case.

9 Likes

Looks nice… I got a plastic one on Saturday lol.

A few recent pick ups. I think the Star Wars growth has just started. (Comics, animated, TV and film.)

Star Wars Bounty Hunters 3 1st App General Vukorah. Appearing in Star Wars Bounty hunters and Doctor Aphra. Surprisingly cheap still.
Star Wars War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha 1 Directors Cut. Boba has always been bad ass.
Star Wars 10 1st Starlight Squadron and some new characters.
Doctor Aphra Annual 2 1st appearance of Bounty Hunters Winloss and Nokk. They appear on the variant cover for an added bonus.

Some X-Wing Rogue Squadron goodies.
The Rebel Oppostion 1-4 - Several important 1st appearances. Issue 1 and 3.
The Warrior Princess 1-4 (13,14,15,16) - Another series with a few firsts in 1(13) and 2(14).

3 Likes