I Like What You Got-Toys

Remains one of the, if not “the” coolest figures Hasbro has ever made. I did have a couple from the original release that are pretty expensive, but I’m so glad the re-released them. A perfect army building figure.

I got this from The Disney shop. Hoping Hasbo shop makes good on the others I ordered.

2 Likes

I passed on the retro Mandalorian Boba Fett and Armorer, but not these. Found today at Target.

2 Likes

1st figure for Fennec and Death Watch ?

Depends on if size matters to you.

I’m pretty sure for the 3.75” line they are first release.

Both have black series 6” figures too, which look to be in the hands of the public. Death Watch came our months ago. But he yet to see Fennec Black series…might have to grab it if I see one.

1 Like

Come on! I made a thread specifically for this stuff!

90s animated Wolverine came in. Really love the figure and the head sculpt is especially awesome. I have the recent Classic wolverine from the apocalypse wave and both heads can be swapped. I’m gonna have to apply heat and then cool off the claws tho since they’re attached to the hands and a bit loose

3 Likes

Found at Walmart. The also had the Armorer, Ashoka and Bo Katan retro figures. But packaging either damaged or wasn’t impressed.

3 Likes

I fee like 3/4 of the toys I see at Walmart are damaged.

1 Like

Wal-Mart is damaged…

The last time I was in a Wal-Mart, it was a brand new one, just opened several months prior. I swear the inside looked like it was already 20 years old and the parking lot was already trashed up… F Wal-Mart, they suck!

1 Like

Went to a small local show here in Rhode Island. Was free attendance and a bunch of vendors setting up tables selling collectibles. Show was honestly a massive disappointment. Majority of sellers were selling funko pops and pokemon cards stuff I’m not into. Everything was way over priced 2-3x ebay prices. Only 2 sellers sold any comics. 1 guy had a small lot of 12 issues and none of his stuff was priced so I asked about the comics and the guy told me to check on ebay and make him an offer . I moved on and only got this spawn figure for $20. Was in the box but I took it out but yeah the show was terrible and I was there maybe half an hour

1 Like

Forgot about it. Glad I didn’t go.

I’ll never understand why people price 2x eBay…you just showing off your collection or you want to sell Something?

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgXSobEuECa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

this guy makes great custom toys check him out

4 Likes

So true.

7 Likes

Lucky you. My order got cancelled.

Addiction

4 Likes

I picked it up on Ebay for significantly less than retail due to a busted box.

1 Like

Bought this off ebay, resident evil 4 is my favorite RE game and the verdugo was one of my favorite creatures so been wanting to get this figure sealed and finally got a good deal

5 Likes

I still need to finish this game. Need to get my PS3 hooked up and a newer controller.

1 Like