Identity of God of Light

“Save the valkyries, save the sentry” and then the checklist tells something like this “they find large looming spirit above the planet”… And if you look kib #4 cover wolverine is going somewhere and next in thunderbolts issue there is wolverine and a big explosion with “s”… :joy:

1 Like

The real question is are we gonna find out in issue #4 or are they gonna make us wait for the last one?

This is all that matters now.

1 Like

Even in the spoilers I said is it. Not definitively saying it is. And asking people to discuss. Sure as hell leads like it is. But nothing concrete.

1 Like

I think it’s the way one reads the narration… after re-reading it myself, one can certainly argue both sides so yeah… it’s a wait and see type of confirmation for sure.

1 Like

It does lead a lot to it. And I’m sure ebay will adjust to the issue and the possibilities

SSB also says that the God of Light is the source of Dylan’s powers and Reed says this source does not seem to originate in this universe, yet feels familiar.

One question… how the hell those ravens can break throught the dome and back, with help of silver surfer? Obviously surfer is outside and those birds are inside, but still god of light cant… :smiley:

Well… Thor got in some how, so I guess they went out the Thor hole lol.

Also, 2nd print cover or nah? :thinking:

2 Likes

That is a pretty likely candidate.

We might see a cameo in Venom 33. Here’s the Previews description:
As the King in Black spreads his suffocating darkness across the Marvel Universe, Eddie Brock looks for a light, any light, that can pierce it - and comes up empty-handed…

I’m confused on the fallen one vs silver surfer. Is the fallen one just an alternate reality version of silver surfer that was given dark matter powers instead of power cosmic?

I just reread Silver Surfer Black and Uatu specifically mentions that version of the surfer from Thanos wins as an alternate version. There are multiple times in silver surfer black where Knull refers to the Silver Surfer as something to do with light. He calls him ‘little light’ and he says he has a ‘star’ to go kill.

Knull screams ‘Light’ at one point when he is chasing the surfer. The surfer creates a silver sword of light. Knull says your light is mine. The surfer says he is a noble light in unending darkness.

So I would think the Silver Surfer Black not the Fallen One is the one at the end of KIB 3 and there are so many references to light with him I wouldn’t be surprised if he is the God of Light.

2 Likes

And KIB 4 could be first full appearance

Y’all want to know something?..I am ready.

1 Like

I was ready like 20 issues of venom ago…

2 Likes

I need to know! I need to know!

1 Like

There’s no doubt who the God of Hype is.

2 Likes

Why is he hashtagging a Yoda quote?

1 Like

Cates:

3 Likes

Coz God of Light will only be revealed in the next issue or the issue after that?