Identity of God of Light

I like that gamble.

2 Likes

Certainly seems to be making short work of the venom dragons. If so Issue 9 - seems to be the 1st time he has the power and a new origin. Although it was kind of confusing.

1 Like

Even though Al Ewing is writing GotG right now… Cates wrote last ‘season’ or whatever we’re going to call the previous 12 issues. I suppose it wouldn’t be too surprising if Cates and Ewing had had conversations about the series when they swapped.

4 Likes

Is that Adam warlock? I don’t read guardians

no it’s the Star Lord Peter Quill the Master of the Sun and Master of the Solar System :grin:

2 Likes

Oh I see. So the God of Light is bisexual. Cool I guess

1 Like

King in Black ends with a…
Dance off Bro?

5 Likes

I thought it was Donald Blake.

The Cates talk threw me off…

image image

2 Likes

That way we all can, “Feel,” the light!

1 Like

Donald Blake after a trip to Super cuts

1 Like

If Star Lord just became Master of the Sun, he’s probably not the same entity as the one from Web of Venom: Wraith. There is no reference to the 7 circle insignia, either.

Star lord is technically a demigod not a god

I heard they can’t even beat decapods, so what’s he going to do against Knull?

1 Like

Also one possible is in venom issue 6 (2018). When they crashed on gorrs planet there was a two characters (one was black and the other one was golden) and he called them gods. So the golden one could be god of light…

I’ve thought about that scenario as well…

Golden one… god of light… golden god… sun… day…

77p2t1m

I thought that was already a long running theory…

Thank you for posting this. Been meaning to do an Always Sunny rewatch. First few seasons were classic.

2 Likes

Same. People said that soon as God of light talk began.

1 Like

I remember hyperventilating when I watched The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis, although Chardee MacDennis might be my favorite episode.

1 Like