I'm big on this Venom book

Eddie Brock didn’t have powers when he was a child nor did Cletus it’s better to compare Dylan once he has powers to Miles, Franklin, Magik, X23, Gabby, Moon Girl etc… they all do real well being kids or teenagers.

Doesn’t matter what costume Gabby wears her first appearance won’t change

1 Like

While I won’t argue with you, as a 1st is a 1st, but the CGC label reads ‘1st Full Killer Croc’ on the label to 357. Jus’ saying.

436 may be a more apt comparison, imo. 1st Tim Drake, which has seen some heat lately. Lately I’ve been selling copies for about $15 US.

Really. I have a few kicking around as well. May have to dig them out…

Well, I didn’t get 5…they are sending 3. Got the shipping confirmation today. We’ll see what shape they are in…I’ll post here when they arrive.

2 Likes

I got my shipping info today too. I also got 3 but I ordered 3.

I ordered three but only got two. No complaints. One for the pc and one to sell…if it is still worth anything by the time it gets here.

As a follow up since I know some of you ended up ordering…they were in beautiful condition.

1 Like

As an aside, when I ordered those, they had Venom #9 up in VF condition as available. Only $9 so I figured “why not”…ordered 2 & they only shipped 1, but it is actually a great book with minor, pressable issues. Easy 9.6 (maybe a 9.8 chance) with a press. Made my day.

1 Like

Got mine delivered today. Packaged well, but they all had defects of various degrees. Maybe one copy is NM, but might need a press.

1 Like

The two I received (I ordered 3) were from the VF tier because they literally ran out of NM copies as I was ordering and the option was taken down…Both VF copies had small bends on the bottom right…Pressed them out with no problem. Both are now 9.6 copies with the just a slight spec of white at the bottom corner keeping them from a 9.8.

1 Like