Into the Spider-Verse 2 Book speculation

Part one so there will be a third movie.

2 Likes

SpiderMan India was alluded? missed that part.

Thanks for posting video!

Right before Miguel grabs him they play some Indian type music and some of the signs have Indian lettering on them

2 Likes

Wow that is some good detective work. :+1:

Will this be on an alert coming up in 3…2…1…

1 Like

Not a spec book but ran across this and thought it was a funny coincidence, book is from 2018

Is Spider-Man Antarctica in the cartoon? :roll_eyes:

Woomp there it is. He was only late by several hours lol

4 Likes

Takes a while to catch up on all the unread forum posts since we didn’t post on the main site… :wink:

:rofl: you posted the Spider-Man India speculation literally minutes after you posted the trailer.

You get CHU street spec cred I guess :sunglasses:

Guess @agentpoyo is right people had to do some digging in forums vs just going to main site and picking what to share as Hot Spec

3 Likes

I predict…….ghost spider!!!

that’s just another name for spider-gwen

Ghost Spider is a different character, now known as Spirit Spider.

He was on the cover of a Non-stop Spider-Man #1 store variant, so maybe something’s brewing…

So my 2 year old watches the new Disney Spider-Man Super Friends. Spider Gwen goes by the Ghost Spider name but strangely Miles has a new name I don’t think they have started using in comics yet they call him Spin Spider or just Spin.

Sorry, I meant the ghost spider from incredible hulks annual 1. Dude with the skull head.

2 Likes

Probably the best Spider-Gwen cover ever, way too expensive for me tho. I’m good with the German version I have

2 Likes

Oh get an original art piece from the same artist for the same price

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1648907

7 Likes

That’s absolutely gorgeous, and your Adam Hughes Scarlet Witch is off-the-charts! Mama Mia!!!

1 Like

Had a chance to buy at ratio when it first came out but felt skiddish about it (have no idea why). Had to overpay to get it, but I’m glad I did because it has gone up in value since then. Not one of those purchases I made to make money necessarily, I just really had to have that cover!

1 Like

3 Likes