Into the Spider-Verse 2 Book speculation

7 Likes

In ready!!

5 Likes

I always think of the Spot because of this scene from the animated series, the only time you ever saw a punch thrown in the whole cartoon lol

Looking forward to dumping my Specky Spidey 98’s…It’s been slow lately.

3 Likes

Carnage is after him for his powers in the current Carnage books.

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

I see there is an alert about a specific spider on that Trouble game box that you posted about… but no credit… :thinking:

Nice find I sent to a friend with younger kids they excited to play this version with kids.

Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Chu forum. Doing the work for apps without credit. Lol. We know people read the site.

10 Likes

The Cosmic Circus has learned, via a number of sources, that two of the Spider-Men set to appear in the upcoming Spider-Verse sequel are Tom Hollands Spider-Man and the Spider-Man from the highly popular Playstation game of the same name.

Also…

" According to one source, there have been discussions about incorporating Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Men as a cameo. Although it is not confirmed whether they will be added in for Across the Spider-Verse or be saved for the next sequel, Beyond the Spider-Verse.

This same source has also disclosed that similar discussions have taken place for Josh Keaton and Christopher Daniel Barnes, potentially to reprise their roles from the Spectacular Spider-Man and the 90s Animated Spider-Man series, respectively."

1 Like

What comic did the video game spider-man first appear in? Spider-Man Velocity?

Spider-Geddon #0 or Spider-Man city at War #1

1 Like

Do most folks seem to say it was that zero issue of, “Spider-Geddon,” maybe?

Peter Parker (Earth-1048)

SG0 was released in 2018. SMC@W1 was 2019.

I can say he’s in the SG0 book. On the cover even.

1 Like

It was there all along.

(from the first movie)

4 Likes

Marvel is so smart. By splintering their universe into endless worlds, they can have endless comics on characters cause it’s all really a different person. :rofl:

1 Like

Great find, in front of us the while time lol.

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/daniel-kaluuya-spider-punk-spider-man-across-the-spider-verse/

2 Likes

promo art

4 Likes