Jack-In-The-Box Offering Free “The Return of Mark Hamill” Comic Book

Print: The Return of Mark Hamill - A Comic Book

Digital: The Return of Mark Hamill - A Comic Book (Digital Download)

3 Likes

Just ordered 20 copies for free.

2 Likes

Free shipping too!

Ordered a couple. Can’t beat free.

You win, I ordered 10. Hahaha!

What the hell, threw in for a couple

Ordered 5
Maybe i.will see him At a con and get it signed

Nice! Thanks for the tip. Got 5. :slight_smile:

I ordered zero. Probably gonna show up beat up and worthless, just like their food! Although, you can likely just eat this comic and get more nutrition from it than the food from Jack… :wink:

3 Likes
  • Dwight Schrute : Brownies, is it?
  • Dwight Schrute : Pastry cubes made of sugar and fat? No, thank you. I’ll stick with my jerky.
  • Jim Halpert : So why’d you come in here?
  • Dwight Schrute : To socialize. And inform.

Yup, sort of the whole reason we started these so called forums… to socialize, discuss, talk, chat, goof off… with other community members!

I like some of their food. I also am in need of losing weight as I’ve discussed. I think these are related.

I would’t necessarily call it… “food” though… :wink:

We don’t have Jack in the Box around here. Wether they make crappy food or not, I ordered some free copies. With no stores around here people may want copies and if they don’t end up selling it costs me nothing.

2 Likes

You think these are worthless just wait until I attach a acetate with Miles Morales Jedi Knight on to my 20 copies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I love weird promotional comics, I ordered 3. It’s always fascinating to look back at some of them and think about the time period and what was going on for someone to think them up and distribute them.

1 Like

I have a full run of the Taco Bell Avengers books. Ironically eating there gave me the full runs as well.

3 Likes

Hey-OOOOO

Promo comics are the best!

2 Likes

I remember when that one was discussed. I liked it.

1 Like