Jack-In-The-Box Offering Free “The Return of Mark Hamill” Comic Book

Yep. My order of 5 was cancelled. Way to execute this promotion successfully. Geeez.

Well, it’s free with free shipping. They should have put a limit of 1 on the product but then again, some people a little greedy grabbing more candy from the candy dish… I can’t blame them though, they’re not gonna spend more money on shipping costs for people who grabbed 2 or more on something they’re giving away at zero cost. :wink:

That’s what I mean. From the start, they should have just said one per person and let the promotion run.

1 Like

It’s still free though. Not much room to complain when it’s free to begin with. :wink:

My order got canceled

Guess I’m not getting a comic.

I hope they just send one copy to each order. You know…ALLOCATION!

I was thinking along those lines. Instead of just canceling a ton of orders for multiple copies, just send one copy to anyone who placed an order no matter the quantity requested. They have all the info. Seems pretty easy.

2 Likes

Well, now I will never give Jack in the box my business ever! For spite!

2 Likes

And the sad thing is, they have $$$$$. I was part of the construction rebuild for the HQ here in San Diego and man the amount of money that went into it…

They could of atleast sent 1 or from the getco stated 1 per order.

1 Like

I sent an email explaining many are disappointed in the way this was handled, and suggested sending single issues to those that ordered more than 1, or re-instating then order link and limiting it to 1.

Nothing will likely come of it, but you never know…

4 Likes

Now imagine if everyone wasn’t greedy ordering multiple copies. That my best guess as to why everyone got canceled.

We should all yell at Mark Hamill

1 Like

Tell me how and I will. That bastard.

I love it, typical american response… always someone else’s fault! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I signed up for one copy this morning and got notification. Looks like they are open again.

And not everyone who signed up for multiples are for greed. I put in for multiple copies. I also put comic books in the office at DSS (my day job) for kids to read. So when I grab multiples of FCBD stuff. Many end up there.

I only see the digital available?

You also like getting free comics cause you don’t like buying me toilet paper… :wink:

Sure you didn’t sign up For a digital copy?

That’s true, in his secret blog Tony blames you for everything! His theories on how you are responsible for the last Star Wars trilogy really makes one think and angers up the blood. You also have a lot of explaining to do!!!