Jim Comics Picks

Bingo. The Marvel series. I picked it up because I have always liked the cover. But if it is gonna shoot up in value randomly I will print a copy of the cover and sell the book.

2 Likes

soon as i get home im listing a few copies, crazy prices atm

2 Likes

Why is it increasing in price? It’s been dollar bin drek for decades.

Seems like a pump n dump.

1 Like

its a combination of comic tom and jim comics pumping it on the channels, along with that fear 11 9.8 sale from last week

1 Like

My confusion aside on ‘Wytches’ vs. ‘Witches’, I think what Anthony and Kevin are saying is dont question the why (I’m as curious as you though), sell the spec !

The cover does look good though, some FOMO sneaking in :wink:

1 Like

Is this like Elsa Bloodstone if you can’t afford the blonde version pump the orange hair version.

6 Likes

This Witches #1 book was highlighted/featured via a Key Collector app highlight about a week ago. It was followed up by both Jim’s and Comic Tom, so they were really just further fanning the flame started by Key Collector.

2 Likes

The Spanish version is better BRUJAS

2 Likes

Smh. No 1st appearances in the book. Wasn’t on hardly anyone’s buy list, until Krap Kollector and Comic Pam pumped it. The economy is going down the toilet, Gas is high, and FOMO is what it takes for people to spend thier extra money…smh. priorities people…

This is a “sell fast before the flood comes” situation. Or before people wake up to the drek that’s being pumped…

5 Likes

Pic ?

4 Likes

Anyways a couple regular English versions on Atomic Avenue for a couple dollars one has a $35 minimum order the other international shipping.

2 Likes

I’ve seen, “Witches,” in dollar bins forever. Hm.

1 Like

Looks like I’m going to hit the old comic shop this week after all….back issue bins anyway…

1 Like

The people buying are either not affected by the current economic environment or…

Those hoping to make extra money flipping comics but not savvy enough (aka stupid) to know they are buying the peak.

Either way, sell fast before fat pockets get bored and those that lost their shirt sell for cheap to recoup some of their costs before doing it again.

2 Likes

Only Issue #1 is important , if I understood correctly.

Jim Comics Top Picks For NCBD July 06, 2022

1 Like

Jim Comics NCBD Haul Aug 03, 2022 and comic info

3 Likes

Good catch by Jim on the Penguin’s daughter potentially becoming the new Penguin. Don’t know how I missed it reading it the first time. Seeing the page again it’s clear Zdarsky is setting her up for something big.

4 Likes

I could do without his snarky SJW comment, just stfu with that s&^% and review the books.

7 Likes