Jim Comics Picks

I thought the same exact thing, good video until he said that - especially because it isn’t even true about DC.

He mentions Web Weaver being on the cover, but that is Ariana’s new costume, Spider-Man Noir, and Spider-Rex. None of them are Web Weaver. Web Weaver is going to be a male and the first gay Spider-Man. He is in a very flamboyant gold lined costume.

3 Likes

Yeah I caught that

Yep EOSV #5 will be his first appearance.

1 Like

I have an orb-weaver spider in my little greenhouse that looks just like that. Now I can’t go in my greenhouse :frowning: It’s his now!

2 Likes

I had a black widow in my sink when I came back from Florida. I ended up getting that ■■■■■ down the garbage disposal.

2 Likes

I don’t see too many of those here, but fiddlebacks seem to love my garage :spider:

Scarlet will not be happy with you

1 Like

I save all spiders. I put the venomous ones in locations where I think they’ll be more happy than my house so they stay put.

2 Likes

I had a scorpion in my bathroom yesterday 3rd one this year in my house. Also two centipede this year too so far.

I have hundreds of roaches in my house at any given time.

But they’re in a bin, feeders for the Beardie.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Ha. Wonder who reads the forum.

3 Likes

Everybody?? :wink:

1 Like

Everyone I know…minus everyone I know that doesn’t post here.

3 Likes

Jim just sounds like a bumbling idiot.

I cant…

1 Like

I had a pet Black Widow when I was in my pre-teens. But once my parents found out, they made me throw it out. It was cool watching it tring that web. I love the feel of the web cuz its so strong. I also loved playing with jumping spiders in my back yard. Tapping them on the back floor and seeing them jump was so cool. Now knowing how venomous some are, I’m glad my parents made me throw it out lol.

Edge of Spider-Verse #5 (of 5)

The regular cover has him on the cover as well…

Edge of Spider-Verse #5 (of 5)

5 Likes

@drunkwooky 8:11 in.

10 Likes

Hey hey! Good work @Im_super_into_that

4 Likes