Jonathan majors arrested in nyc for assaulting woman

Damn, too bad this didnt happens a few weeks before Ant-man 3 came out…

Rut Ro

1 Like

I’m not saying anything till more information is established. Nothing in his favor or the woman’s favor. Right now it just seems like a mess of folks making claims.

1 Like

I am going to go the same direction as I always do…Innocent until proven guilty. There are sooooo many people out there that will take advantage of famous actors and political figures. Love them or hate them I will wait until facts are shown.

2 Likes

Not surprised this happened. He had a track record of abuse.

Now people are coming forward…

Let’s see if Marvel severs ties. Or if they wait to see how it plays out.

I wonder if he’s currently filming anything, or in between filming for marvel movies/series.

Even if they sever ties…going to be seeing his face for a while, I think.

With all of the alternate versions of Kang, this could be one actor that is actually easily replaceable in Marvel with no screwy story explanations.

1 Like

If Marvel decides to cut ties, im curious if their will be backlash from some…because DC has kept Ezra Miller during his issues…

2 Likes

Hey Disney! Stop making stupid people famous.

1 Like

I believe hes working on this movie Magazine Dreams

rock paper scissors

Welp, the US military just dropped him from their ad campaigns…

We should stop making stupid people famous, period! Disney and all!

2 Likes

They will keep him. The person recanted and multiple witnesses corroborated. He has multiple girlfriends in different cities and one got mad.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see this being a case where he is a terrible person as some are claiming and he acted out and hurt someone OR he’s totally innocent and someone wanted money or something and he said no and they concocted a story to smear him. It could be anything so I’m just sitting here waiting before I say anything on my blog or such. I want all the metaphorical receipts.

1 Like

Well, that usually works out in the end…problem solved.

Couldn’t that be a general statement for just about any company that hires people? People do stupid things all the time, shouldn’t reflect back on the company themselves.

1 Like

If I were famous or a celebrity, I would have zero life and go into seclusion when not working… and while working, I would try and make sure I’m never alone in a room with someone else (unless it’s someone that knows me or family that has known me for years before I was famous, a very close and trusted source), sadly.

1 Like