Jonathan majors arrested in nyc for assaulting woman

Dude is done. Career over. Court date is May 8th.

Doesnā€™t sound goodā€¦

Oh well, everyone is replaceable and the world will continue on. Just hope if this true, the victim is okay and isnā€™t traumatized, hoping they can recover themselves.

1 Like

Looks like marvel has its own Ezra Millar

2 Likes

Actually with all of the different kang variants, they always seem to look the same because if they donā€™t theyā€™re not kang, theyā€™re just someone by the same name, Donā€™t you have to have the person looking like the same person in another universe in order for them to be the variant of that individual, Only a slight difference not a complete change.

1 Like

MCU does not follow any of the comics 100% to the tee. This could just be another change with the MCU, like i said not a big deal overall for this actor unfortunately.

All charges will be dropped youā€™re posting a 4 day old article Monopoly

1 Like

The article came out today, that I posted today. He is being charged.

ā€œUnfortunately, this incident came about because this woman was having an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday,ā€ the statement continued. ā€œThe NYPD is required to make an arrest in these situations, and this is the only reason Mr. Majors was arrested.ā€

Given the video evidence to be presented to the District Attorney, the legal team stated they expect the charges in question will be dropped soon.

1 Like

Of course his lawyer would say thatā€¦

Lawyers donā€™t push video evidence unless it exonerates their clients.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, all it takes is a ā€œshe saidā€ to get arrested these days. Trust me, thereā€™s no shortage of unstable girlfriends out there. :grin:

1 Like

This is a great opportunity for some kind of Flash and Kang crossover tv episode.

2 Likes

Could you send a few my way? I could use some drama.

2 Likes

NO!!! You say that now, but after a few daysā€¦

2 Likes

It is nice not having anyone to answer to. Do whatever I want to when I want to. If I wanna go out into the forest and take pics all day, no oneā€™s stopping me.

2 Likes

I can do that now with current girlfriendā€¦ pick the right drama free partner is the way to goā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

Soooo, just for kicks, ā€œifā€ Marvel does a re-cast who should be the new Kang. Iā€™m torn between Chris Rock or Carrot Top.

At least for now!! Iā€™m just kidding. Iā€™m glad to hear youā€™re happy!

1 Like

Heh. Sheā€™s awesomeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d argue Iā€™m the less stable one in my relationship. Iā€™m a LOT sometimes.

1 Like