Kamala Khan returns in new Ms Marvel series

Tricky that, deciding on which one is the first appearance. LOL.

1 Like

I think it looks good. I expect it to do well with younger viewers.

You realize almost no one knows who this character is, and they will have to do a detailed origin for her.

Same old song-and-dance happens for any superheroā€™s 1st outingā€¦

:zzz: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

1 Like

Kinda bizarre they barely showed her stretch

1 Like

In Philadelphiaā€¦itā€™s worth fifty bucks.

1 Like

And use the word ā€˜Embiggenā€™.

1 Like

ā€œA noble spirit embiggens the smallest man.ā€

5 Likes

Letā€™s goooo

ooooo purple lantern!!

1 Like

Nice trailer; actress casted looks great. Will definitely need to explain her origin some more to differentiate between Green Lantern, and Stargirl type artifact powered items.

Looks fun!

1 Like

Wow I really liked this! I always thought she was more of a stretch type super hero, but the trailer shows that her powers go way beyond that. I definitely see how this could get some teens into the character.

Closer look at her gauntlet

2 Likes

If they make her a genie Iā€™m going to throw a fit on here just to warn you allšŸ˜‰

3 Likes

Thought she was showing Ririā€™s gauntlet.

Donā€™t worry everyone, Iā€™ll just make that fit into a ā€œIā€™m so happy postā€ instead ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

glad i had 3 copies of ms marvel vol3 #5 lying around. keeping the lowest grade one for the pc though.

Why do people still think the Inventor is the villain? That all started like 3-4 years ago when people assumed a character being cast under the code name birdman was the inventor. But there is Dominic Clandestine who wears a suit of feathers also another member named Cukoo and Clandestine looks to be the more solid spec.