Kid Kaiju & Miss Mech

These characters would tie nicely into a plot where Amadeus Cho becomes the Hulk. Introducing Cho would allow Hulk to continue In the MCU while not relying on Mark Ruffalo to continue as the character.

1 Like

@dPcomics
Thank you! Great write up! I had some of the books you mentioned, but found these at cover after work!

3 Likes

Is Totally Awesome Hulk #3 relevant as a 1st something? Cameo?
I think I have that Michael Cho negative looking variant. I had always thought that was his first but I know so darn little about Modern comics

I actually had all of the first volume #1-#5 but of the Francavilla Variants because I love Francavilla…

Yes, cameo app. It might be the winner book people go after since it’s going to have the smallest print run compared to Monsters Unleashed… since earlier today, even Midtown had most of the covers still in stock and available.

1 Like

He is in three panels speaks and is writing the whole story you’re reading in TA Hulk #3 4th wall style, so 3 Panels is a full appearance to me. The Cho variant is the 1:25

1 Like

His power is he draws monsters and they come to life that’s exactly what he’s doing in his first appearance so he’s using his abilities.

2 Likes

as some one who owns both books, i consider that a cameo

If 3 panels is a cameo a good amount of CGC recognized full appearances are cameos.

1 Like

Cameo versus first full is a fight nobody ever wins. The only winner is the market when it decides even if there is no logic to the decision made (see first Wolverine, Taskmaster, and so forth).

3 Likes

Wow nice finds! MU12 is so hard to find, glad you were able to snag a copy. Under 6k print run, I couldn’t believe it… I expected at least 20k! Congrats :+1:

1 Like

And the market only decides which one people want or like more… still doesn’t determine if it’s a full, cameo, shadow… etc…

And this is probably the most important to determining price.

Key collector updated the cover image for monsters unleashed 1 today :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Key Collector is an avid reader of CHU :wink:

4 Likes

Time to build that CHU Collector app.

2 Likes

We should get a kickback or they should at least let us use the app for free!

All jokes aside, I do find the app handy, but this forum really gives me the true heads up for stuff!

2 Likes

Because news travels socially and a platform like this just gives people a voice in talking about it. :wink:

1 Like

Today’s mail! Online for cover:

5 Likes

That’s a good deal!